LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Super Bowl TIckets

Shop 49ers game tickets
I just booked a condo in Scottsdale through a friend that was able to get me a good deal during Super Bowl weekend.

Now my question to all of you is......anyone on here know of someone who can get tickets to the Super Bowl? Last year I mailed in my request as per NFL.com and got a rejection letter in return which i assume 99.9% of people get.

Just wondering if anyone has a contact with access to tickets. It would be greatly appreciated. Just looking for any alternative to StubHub.

THX
Rumor is if you fondle Bill bellichek's balls for 30 minutes you can score a couple tickets. Nosebleed though.
I Bought my SB tickets from Big Red Tickets for the Super Bowl 2 years ago in Ne Orleans and I feel I got ripped off. I bought the tickets thinking and being told they were on the 49ers sideline lower level row 16. Ended up being on the Ravens sideline around the CBS Booth. I wish I woulda waited because I ran into numerous scalpers selling their tickets at or just above Face Value a day or 2 before the Super Bowl hich was around $950 Face Value.

This season Super Bowl 49 I will FOR SURE go to Phoenix/Glendale if and WHEN the 49ers make it. I just see the 49ers winning it this year barring Catasphrophic injuries & troubles. Love that Stadium in Glendale.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I Bought my SB tickets from Big Red Tickets for the Super Bowl 2 years ago in Ne Orleans and I feel I got ripped off. I bought the tickets thinking and being told they were on the 49ers sideline lower level row 16. Ended up being on the Ravens sideline around the CBS Booth. I wish I woulda waited because I ran into numerous scalpers selling their tickets at or just above Face Value a day or 2 before the Super Bowl hich was around $950 Face Value.

This season Super Bowl 49 I will FOR SURE go to Phoenix/Glendale if and WHEN the 49ers make it. I just see the 49ers winning it this year barring Catasphrophic injuries & troubles. Love that Stadium in Glendale.
I was at the NOLA SB too, so many people were getting ripped off by scalpers..it was crazy..surprised you didn't hear about that. We won the STH lottery at got our tix at face 850 upper level. After being there and doing some research. if we don't get tix through the lottery we will get them from a reseller the day before the game as they get cheaper. The reseller is a for sure way of getting a legit ticket. (VIP Tickets was the reseller who is on site at every SB)

Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
I just booked a condo in Scottsdale through a friend that was able to get me a good deal during Super Bowl weekend.

Now my question to all of you is......anyone on here know of someone who can get tickets to the Super Bowl? Last year I mailed in my request as per NFL.com and got a rejection letter in return which i assume 99.9% of people get.

Just wondering if anyone has a contact with access to tickets. It would be greatly appreciated. Just looking for any alternative to StubHub.

THX
You will never get tix that way, Your only chance is a ticket reseller or win the season ticket holder lottery
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 9, 2014 at 8:51 AM ]
Well if anyone here who has 49er season tickets (assuming we make the SB) and wins the SB lottery, who does NOT want to go, let me know and i will buy them off you.

Otherwise I guess the only way to buy is from a reseller. I dont think i would risk buying from a scalper before the game as its too risky (not finding one, or getting a fake ticket).
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Well if anyone here who has 49er season tickets (assuming we make the SB) and wins the SB lottery, who does NOT want to go, let me know and i will buy them off you.

Otherwise I guess the only way to buy is from a reseller. I dont think i would risk buying from a scalper before the game as its too risky (not finding one, or getting a fake ticket).

Good luck with that, bro. lol
call mike tice he'll hook you up
Originally posted by crabman82:
call mike tice he'll hook you up

That was my immediate thought when I started reading the thread. What could he possibly have been thinking doing that?
I bought my hotel rooms to this SB two years ago.....wasn't expecting to see the Rams.

I am very amused by this thought on your part though. Are you only going if is Niners?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I would never plan a SB trip if I didn't know who was going to be there.

It won't be the 49ers this year, that's for sure. With our thug QB and our Jackson Five receiving corps, no Bow for half the year and no CB's to stop WR's they'll be lucky to have an 8-8 record.

It will prob be Seattle vs NE with Tom Brady winning another MVP and cementing his legacy as the greatest QB of all time.

If I were you I'd save the coin and plan for the Santa Clara SB.

Originally posted by SoCold:
I would never plan a SB trip if I didn't know who was going to be there.

It won't be the 49ers this year, that's for sure. With our thug QB and our Jackson Five receiving corps, no Bow for half the year and no CB's to stop WR's they'll be lucky to have an 8-8 record.

It will prob be Seattle vs NE with Tom Brady winning another MVP and cementing his legacy as the greatest QB of all time.

If I were you I'd save the coin and plan for the Santa Clara SB.

when you say it that way

we got draft picks
Share 49ersWebzone