There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pete Carroll signs extension with Seahawks

I f**king hate Seattle with a passion their fans are a bunch of classless dicks but f**k do I envy them right now. They have been just as good as we have since Carroll took over, he'll they actually did something we couldn't do 3 straight years and won a superbowl. They gave their winning coach an extension and their players know how to stay our of damn trouble.

Bit still f**k Seattle
I agree with most of that but I wouldn't be surprised if a Seahags player ended up in their own pickle. Sure, I envy them and the ONLY thing I take as a positive in them winning is that my wife and kids are Hags fans. My wife and daughter don't get how big it was, but my teenage son is literally the same age I was for the 81 season. The way he handled himself and showed his emotions as they dismantled the Donkos made me proud.

Now that he had his fun, I have a no mercy approach to the Hags. Yes, F $$ ck them and their fans. It's not that the guys I work with are disrespectful, they showed me plenty after the NFCC, but the guys on the Web are repulsive and offensive to even read. If I am subjected to local radio (I usually stream KNBR) not an hour goes by that they don't bring up their fricking Super Bowl. Carroll is a good coach, but his dork act drives me crazy. I will take Harbs' meltdown actions 200 times before accepting that cornball in Seattle. He deserves his contract, but I hope he fails badly.
Carroll is one of those guys that I just want to punch. I mean sucker punch, knockout game style. That is a rare feeling from me.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I agree with most of that but I wouldn't be surprised if a Seahags player ended up in their own pickle. Sure, I envy them and the ONLY thing I take as a positive in them winning is that my wife and kids are Hags fans. My wife and daughter don't get how big it was, but my teenage son is literally the same age I was for the 81 season. The way he handled himself and showed his emotions as they dismantled the Donkos made me proud.

Now that he had his fun, I have a no mercy approach to the Hags. Yes, F $$ ck them and their fans. It's not that the guys I work with are disrespectful, they showed me plenty after the NFCC, but the guys on the Web are repulsive and offensive to even read. If I am subjected to local radio (I usually stream KNBR) not an hour goes by that they don't bring up their fricking Super Bowl. Carroll is a good coach, but his dork act drives me crazy. I will take Harbs' meltdown actions 200 times before accepting that cornball in Seattle. He deserves his contract, but I hope he fails badly.
I ain't mad at SEA for doing their thang but if we just handle our business we will soon put them in their places! I have no doubt that we will rule the NFCW this decade!
Carroll is one of those guys that I just want to punch. I mean sucker punch, knockout game style. That is a rare feeling from me.

He has his purpose but we just have to do what we do and he will be gone within 5 years!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I ain't mad at SEA for doing their thang but if we just handle our business we will soon put them in their places! I have no doubt that we will rule the NFCW this decade!

Hell yes! We are right there and the most likely candidate for it.
Why are you guys so upset with Seattle giving Carroll a contract extension? I hope the Niners give Harbaugh a 10 year contract that includes ownership. I am loving this rivalry and hope it goes for a good long time. Pete and Jim come across as arch rivals. Good against evil and stuff like that. It's healthy for the NFL and both organizations and you have to admit you really want to come out on top of that rivalry as much as Seahawks fans do.
Originally posted by 12thfan:
Why are you guys so upset with Seattle giving Carroll a contract extension? I hope the Niners give Harbaugh a 10 year contract that includes ownership. I am loving this rivalry and hope it goes for a good long time. Pete and Jim come across as arch rivals. Good against evil and stuff like that. It's healthy for the NFL and both organizations and you have to admit you really want to come out on top of that rivalry as much as Seahawks fans do.

Are there people upset about it? I'm not. While I would fully enjoy a life size punching dummy of Pete Carroll, he deserved the contract. The dude built a tough team out of nothing. I think a lot of that is because he had deep scouting work done before ever leaving USC. That he had ideas of players that he couldn't recruit and went after them in the pros.
Originally posted by WINiner:
It will mean that the officials finally called the games right, hence the reason we win. Duh

I really hope your kidding.
Originally posted by tab420:
Originally posted by WINiner:
It will mean that the officials finally called the games right, hence the reason we win. Duh

I really hope your kidding.

I don't believe he is. Don't you think some balanced officiating would be nice?
Officiating usually works itself out. My only real beef with them was the NOLA game last season. Not just the Brooks hit either, but a bunch of stuff that didn't get called. Other than that game, I see crap calls, but also find myself thinking we got away with one here and there.
Originally posted by English:

Balance yes. But to state that the game is controlled by corrupt bribed officials means the you think it's fixed. If you really thought that then you couldn't have it both way. They were cheating when we lost, but they called an honest game when we one...No
Originally posted by tab420:
Originally posted by English:

Balance yes. But to state that the game is controlled by corrupt bribed officials means the you think it's fixed. If you really thought that then you couldn't have it both way. They were cheating when we lost, but they called an honest game when we one...No

Personally I go for incompetence.

You wanna sucker punch a 62 year old man? I think you need to seek some anger management classes.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

You wanna sucker punch a 62 year old man? I think you need to seek some anger management classes.

For wanting to punch a 62 year old man? I am not all that far behind him.