There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kenny Britt joins the Rams on one-year contract

I for one thought this guy could have been great as a backup to Boldin and Crabbe( likely one of them misses playing time this year) who could learn a lot around our wr corE . oh well
. the guy has talent... Let's just hoping him Austin and Quick don't put it together.. They could be hard to defend
now all they need is a qb lol
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
This chick openly prefers to see the Seahawks beat the 49ers and has a closet love for that team.....nothing but sweet kisses over on .NET.

The nerve to come on our board and start s***.

This "chick" makes no effort to hide her name on any board. I also love the AZ little becoming somethings callled the Cards.

If you think you are calling me out, take a swalllow. I have always been honest about me - hence why I have the exact same name on all NFC W boards.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Apr 9, 2014 at 5:31 AM ]
Originally posted by RedAlice:
This "chick" makes no effort to hide her name on any board. I also love the AZ little becoming somethings callled the Cards.

If you think you are calling me out, take a swalllow. I have always been honest about me - hence why I have the exact same name on all NFC W boards.

Probably a communist too, I wonder what the "Red" in the name means...
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Every team in the west is getting better except us

For real man, Broncos get ware, ward, and Sanders, Chargers add some depth, even the raiders added key players. And our chiefs haven't done anything
I don't know if Britt is smart enough to realize that this may be his last chance.

There are always younger talented guys coming in.

It'll be interesting to see if he still has what it takes.

He'll be playing 6 games in a conference w/3 tough defenses.

IMO, he'll fail and then we can say goodbye.
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by RedAlice:

Probably a communist too, I wonder what the "Red" in the name means...
Ok, you made me laugh.

Love you Niner fans.....
On a more serious note, when I joined both niner and hawk boards, i did so to talk about our teams in the NFC W, which I love.

After the SB, the mods chose to let this place deteriorate into a shack type place in full open all threads. So, yes, it made me not respect your fans.