LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Morris Claiborne?

Shop 49ers game tickets
We don't need him. He is very far worst and bad play as dumb. He is kinda bust. We don't need trade him.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Bump...This fool is butt hurt and it looks bad even if it the cowboys...

Morris Claiborne didn't handle the news of his demotion well.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday night the Cowboys cornerback packed his things and walked out of the facility today after learning Orlando Scandrick was going replace him as the starter, per a team source. He skipped the Cowboys' walk-through practice.

Regarding Claiborne, owner Jerry Jones said on KRLD-FM Tuesday, "Is he what we had hoped for at this point when we drafted him with the sixth overall pick, giving up the (second-round) pick to go up to the sixth pick to get him? But he's going to be a good player."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000399900/article/cowboys-morris-claiborne-leaves-team-facility-skips-practice

Guy gets demoted and bounces....Going to be interesting seeing how this plays out....
Dude got torched on Sunday and deserved to get benched. He's lucky he didn't get cut.
Would love to pick him up but there is no room. Seems he will be a free agent very soon and I don't think I like his attitude of just quitting
The Justins have spoken!
He seems emo-like and entitled, much like LMJ. I have no doubt he could do better in the right system but I dont want him on the 49ers.
He's back and working out, apparently. He doesn't seem very mature.

Perfect fit for the Cowboys!
So I guess we're much better off w/out him.
Originally posted by sfout:
Bump...This fool is butt hurt and it looks bad even if it the cowboys...

Morris Claiborne didn't handle the news of his demotion well.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday night the Cowboys cornerback packed his things and walked out of the facility today after learning Orlando Scandrick was going replace him as the starter, per a team source. He skipped the Cowboys' walk-through practice.

Regarding Claiborne, owner Jerry Jones said on KRLD-FM Tuesday, "Is he what we had hoped for at this point when we drafted him with the sixth overall pick, giving up the (second-round) pick to go up to the sixth pick to get him? But he's going to be a good player."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000399900/article/cowboys-morris-claiborne-leaves-team-facility-skips-practice

Guy gets demoted and bounces....Going to be interesting seeing how this plays out....

Another quitter? Pass.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
The Justins have spoken!

Share 49ersWebzone