There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams signed Shaun Hill... WTF? I didn't know he was available...WTF

my boy shaun hill!!!
I thought we played Cincinnati on a Saturday. I'm not 100% sure, I do try to block out 2004-2008 as much as possible, hahaha
I thought we played Cincinnati on a Saturday. I'm not 100% sure, I do try to block out 2004-2008 as much as possible, hahaha
Runs it himself for a first down

"YEAAAARGGH!"

-still down two tds.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

The missing piece

This picture sums up the drought years perfectly. Erickson, Nolan, and Singletary ruined those uniforms for me.
Still not over the hill. Eh? Lol.. didn't he end up with a winning record as a niners qb.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Imagine him in the pistol read-option.

lol

You mean the one they very rarely used last year?
i will always give him kudos for that helmetless dive for first down... that was pretty awesome
They still need a QB for the future. Brafford is a good QB but, IMO, not good enough. Plus I feel he's open to another big injury again this season unless they fix their line.
I thought you were talking about the Jets WR but we jus got Gabbert why the f**k would you want him???
Originally posted by Since07:
I thought you were talking about the Jets WR but we jus got Gabbert why the f**k would you want him???

Maybe because Shaun Hill is way better than Gabbert.
Yup, will never forget that helmetless run against Arizona:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d821ac65e/Hill-s-helmetless-1st-down-run

It's too bad Martz and Singletary blew the game at the end with a Robinson FB dive from the 5 yard line lol
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by Since07:

Maybe because Shaun Hill is way better than Gabbert.

Harbaugh tryed to recruit him at Stanford, which leads me to believe Gabbert can be a good quarterback when Harbaugh also tryed to recruit Griffin and Luck. He has an eye for QBs
My Boy Noodle Arm!
Rattay> your favorite Dark Age Niner QB