There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams signed Shaun Hill... WTF? I didn't know he was available...WTF

yeah yeah laugh at me...

but we should've got him. He played well for the Lions when Stafford went down. I know Baalke likes to get players like McCoy or Gabbert, to try to turn them into future draft picks....but man if Kap goes down, I want a QB than can keep us alive until Kap gets back.

it's not like we throw deep anyway... Shaun can get by with Vernon, Boldin, Crabtree. He did fine with Issac Bruce, Jason Hill, and Vernon.

Shaun is from St. Louis I believe, and maybe this is his last year before he retires.....and was looking to sign with them anyway.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000337203/article/shaun-hill-st-louis-rams-agree-to-oneyear-contract

$1.75 million contract ...and can make up to $2.5 million after incentives I believe.
Imagine him in the pistol read-option.

lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol

alot of tall nonathletic QBs line up in the pistol read formation. Heck Peyton Manning does.

besides, Shaun has that sneak up on your speed.
Originally posted by Eli_23:

are you ok with our backup QB situation?
can a mod move this to NFL Talk... I swear I was there when I post the thread.
Bradford is made of glass. Expect to see Shaun Hill start a few games this season.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol

Ey dude had a sick run for a 1st without his helmet one game.
Maybe we can convince Cody Pickett to put down that lasso and play some more football for us too.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

wow..... i thought someone bumped a 2008 thread for a second.........................................
LOL Jason Hill sighting in this thread
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
LOL Jason Hill sighting in this thread

look there is otis arney
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
yeah yeah laugh at me...

Ok.

[ Edited by Giedi on Mar 26, 2014 at 4:26 PM ]