LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Dolphins looking to trade Mike Wallace

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Dude is a baby and a quitter. And he doesnt play hard unless he gets 5 catches a year. Unless we have a new offensive scheme next year, imagine him on our team. LOL and you thought Crabs acted like a b***h. This dude would quit in the second quarter of the first game.

Pass

Sold!!!!

You had me at hello.
The Raiders have lots of cap room - sounds like he'd be a good fit there.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Mike Wallace doesn't win with class

we need more Nolan Guys and less Baalke guys (like wallace)

Really? Using "Nolan guy" again and terming him "Baalke guy". Cmon man.

I don't think he is worth the money. We can get a speedster in the draft for cheaper.
[ Edited by E-49er on Jan 4, 2015 at 9:37 AM ]
Originally posted by crake49:
How many posters around here were angry the NIners didn't drop a boatload of money on Wallace? Come on, now. Be honest. It happens every off season.

I didn't care about wallace, but I was rooting for us to sign desean jackson. I feel like that would have been the move to make instead of getting stevie. I think they got stevie to take crabtree's place when he leaves.

Boldin
Johnson
Ellington
Patton
Kevin White? Antwan goodley? (my picks)
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I think the Dolphins are more to blame than Jordan, why they decided to use him in a 4-3 is stupid.
I think he would be better along Aldon, both have the same athletic skill set and both can switch from OLB to DE.
I think Jordan's best position is to play as a pass rusher in a 3-4 scheme like ours

Just needs to add about 20lbs and he is good to go

At the draft he was listed at 6'6" 248, and I recall he looked rather lean. With Miami he is now 275, intriguing.
Share 49ersWebzone