There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jared Allen signs with Bears

Bears come in for the cock block

@ChicagoBears LM: #Bears bolster defense by agreeing to terms on 4-year deal with DE Jared Allen, one of NFL's most prolific pass rushers
Too bad for the Seahawks
nice to see them have to set aside money for their home grown talent and not be able to spend like drunken sailors like they've been able to do with percy harvin, sidney rice, and zach miller.
lol That division swapping out defensive ends like a secret santa on Christmas.
hahaha suck it Seadderall
I'm pretty sure they came with that "it's less money, but you've got a chance to win" thing and he just took the money. Good. I'm glad Seattle can't get away with that.
I rather the Seahawks sign him to a huge deal and screw up their cap for the next few years. I'm not afraid of Jared Allen anyways. Especially as he's on his downward path in his career.
Originally posted by kronik:
I rather the Seahawks sign him to a huge deal and screw up their cap for the next few years. I'm not afraid of Jared Allen anyways. Especially as he's on his downward path in his career.

I agree with that. I wouldn't have minded at all. But, at the same time, I like that at least one veteran isn't buying the notion that it's a lock you're going to win with Seattle.
Originally posted by kronik:

This I was actually hoping they would sign him
wow to a rival huh? the vikings are in deep s**t.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
wow to a rival huh? the vikings are in deep s**t.

Allen is a mean-spirited kind of guy. He's probably looking forward to being able to hit Ponder after having to lay off of him in practice.
Im glad he didnt sign with seattle, they already better than us.
Dodged a bullet with this one.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im glad he didnt sign with seattle, they already better than us.

Not by much, but yeah. By definition, they are the best right now. You've got to beat the best to be the best.
Dodged a mullet