See Below. I have quoted the ones I actually like and am strongly in favor of.
* Eliminate overtime periods from preseason games that are tied after regulation time to take away possible excessive opportunities for injuries during exhibition games.
* Involving the NFL command center in decisions of replay reviews, adding more consistency in officiating, especially in player safety calls; it also is expected to shorten time for video reviews.
* Discontinuing the stopping of the play clock after a quarterback is sacked for consistency in clock management by referees.
The player safety bylaws that have been proposed are:
* Increase the number of players on the active roster for each game from 46 to 49, allowing for more substitutions and greater flexibility for player safety, especially on Thursday night games when players have had four days to heal from Sunday's games.
* Increasing the number of players on the practice squad from eight to 10, allowing for greater flexibility for rosters, thus adding player safety buffers.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 24, 2014 at 7:12 AM ]