There are 193 users in the forums

Errrthang Desean Jackson Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Gang affiliation or no, Jackson has been on the wrong side of controversy too much thus far in his career.

This "gang affiliation" needs to be put to rest. As far as I am concerned there is not one iota of evidence that Jackson is affiliated with or has ties to a gang.

Knowing people, having friends, or hanging out with people who are in gangs simply does NOT constitute gang ties or gang affiliation.

If it does, I have been simultaneously affiliated with rival gangs (surenos y nortenos)as well as the East Bay Chapter of the Hell's Angels, the Gypsy Jokers, and the East Bay Dragons. At times, we can not control who lives in and shares the world in which we exist. I have had gang members who treated me very well and helped me when I needed help. I consider them friends, and I would not disown that friendship because they were in gangs.

Relatives of mine are in, or were in, some pretty nasty white racist gangs. One uncle served time for his gang-related endeavors. They kept their crap to themselves when we attended family functions, and I kept what they considered my crap to myself. We avoided talking race and politics and made every attempt to be civil.

Unless someone offers solid evidence of Jackson's gang affiliation, the noise needs to be ignored.

I am glad that Jackson is not a 49er. I am convinced that he is a petty, vindictive, divisive diva, but....

I am done with my rant, but some things strike close to home.

I agree. If one is from a gang infested somtimes its better to be friendly and cool with the local gangster because if you ignore and pretend that you are not from there, they might get disrespected. And they might live near to jackson's family and frienda so he has to keep it cool with them
Since he's been with the Redskins, Desean has already talked about his QBs number and skipped organized activities because he didnt want to cancel his vacation he booked. Team player
Originally posted by Youngone:
Since he's been with the Redskins, Desean has already talked about his QBs number and skipped organized activities because he didnt want to cancel his vacation he booked. Team player

lol

he don't need no voluntary OTA's
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 7, 2014 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Youngone:

LMAO. Players go back and fourth over jersey numbers all the time. And what team activities has he skipped??? OTA's haven't even started.
Share 49ersWebzone