There are 295 users in the forums

Errrthang Desean Jackson Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Are the Redskins run by King Blunder? They need 5-6 solid starters on defense, and they invest 10% of their payroll in a one dimensional vertical player.

I am so glad we are not them. The ghosts of Dana STubblefield and Albert Haynesworth are laughing.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Are the Redskins run by King Blunder? They need 5-6 solid starters on defense, and they invest 10% of their payroll in a one dimensional vertical player.

I am so glad we are not them. The ghosts of Dana STubblefield and Albert Haynesworth are laughing.
well they just got colt to throw the ball to jackson when rg gets hurt,, and you know he will. they are still a terrible team

dont forget big daddy dan wilkenson
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:

what about deon! he just faded away with them,, bruce smith to, a linebacker named trotter i think to! yes all those who think the niners should back up the truck for some sexy name should check the skins history
  • buck
  • Veteran
My impression is that Jackson wants to be the undisputed #1 receiver on the team--the focus of the offense.

He might not get what he wants.

RGII will continue to be the man in Washington.
Last year, RGIII showed that he had a good-sized ego--and the unwavering support of the owner.
There is no indication that he will tolerate any of antics Jackson has displayed.

Alfred Morris will get the rock and could take some of the limelight away from Jackson.

Pierre Garcon is no slouch as a wide receiver. Helu will get some attention in the passing game.
Washington added Andre Roberts from Arizona. Santa Moss is going to get his touches.

If Jackson does not get what he wants, he has demonstrated a tendency to take his frustrations out on his teammates and the offensive coordinator. Washington has both a new head coach and a new offensive coordinator.

Jackson might end up being "hurt", and when he is hurt, he does not put forth the best of efforts.

Washington could become a three-ring circus next year.
[ Edited by buck on Apr 3, 2014 at 11:56 PM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
well they just got colt to throw the ball to jackson when rg gets hurt,, and you know he will. they are still a terrible team

It's just strange to me. How can Colt McCoy possibly throw a ball that catches up to Jackson with that noodle arm of his?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:

It's just strange to me. How can Colt McCoy possibly throw a ball that catches up to Jackson with that noodle arm of his?

you are right,, sorry,, sometimes you expect to much out of me
Originally posted by crabman82:

what about deon! he just faded away with them,, bruce smith to, a linebacker named trotter i think to! yes all those who think the niners should back up the truck for some sexy name should check the skins history

Brandon Lloyd, Jeff George, mark carrier , deangelo hall
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Lavernaus Coles, Mark Brunell, Antwan Randle El, Steve Spurrier...etc.
lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

ironic cuz when they draft they seem to do okay.. : rg3, sean taylor, orakpo, JUST TO NAME A FEW..

Originally posted by ilikecows699:
lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

ironic cuz when they draft they seem to do okay.. : rg3, sean taylor, orakpo, JUST TO NAME A FEW..

Remember when they traded a whole bunch of draft picks to move up and get Jason Campbell. Lol

Snyder is notorious for trading away draft picks and signing FA
And just to clarify they didn't fail for parting ways with D-Jax, he wasn't worth 10mill when you only have 1 MAYBE 2 playmakers on D. They failed because they let him go to an in divison rival. I would have traded him anywhere else for a conditional bag of dog s**t before I let him go to an in divison rival. That's the s**t that gets coaches and gm's fired. If the Eagles fail to make the playoffs, and the Skins don't the egg will be on Kelly's face.
Not sure what I disliked more. DeSean Jackson pretending to be someone he isn't or having to listen to Stephen A. Smith do an interview. Those pauses during a sentence drive me insane. Gang affiliation or no, Jackson has been on the wrong side of controversy too much thus far in his career.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I like how the tone of the song is being adjusted from "Desean Jackson's a gangster" to "D-Jax hangs with gangsters" to "He may or may not be involved with thugs but he's definitely a distraction". Sounds like people are starting to realize they don't know much at all about this situation..
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Gang affiliation or no, Jackson has been on the wrong side of controversy too much thus far in his career.

This "gang affiliation" needs to be put to rest. As far as I am concerned there is not one iota of evidence that Jackson is affiliated with or has ties to a gang.

Knowing people, having friends, or hanging out with people who are in gangs simply does NOT constitute gang ties or gang affiliation.

If it does, I have been simultaneously affiliated with rival gangs (surenos y nortenos)as well as the East Bay Chapter of the Hell's Angels, the Gypsy Jokers, and the East Bay Dragons. At times, we can not control who lives in and shares the world in which we exist. I have had gang members who treated me very well and helped me when I needed help. I consider them friends, and I would not disown that friendship because they were in gangs.

Relatives of mine are in, or were in, some pretty nasty white racist gangs. One uncle served time for his gang-related endeavors. They kept their crap to themselves when we attended family functions, and I kept what they considered my crap to myself. We avoided talking race and politics and made every attempt to be civil.

Unless someone offers solid evidence of Jackson's gang affiliation, the noise needs to be ignored.

I am glad that Jackson is not a 49er. I am convinced that he is a petty, vindictive, divisive diva, but....

I am done with my rant, but some things strike close to home.
[ Edited by buck on Apr 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone