There are 267 users in the forums

Errrthang Desean Jackson Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna

DeSean Jackson had a flight this evening he didn't get on. He has stayed in DC tonight per sources. #Redskins

Son of a....

fml

Fukin' Durant is recruiting him too. Durant is from DC.

Dang. Woulda liked him to join the 49ers but looks like he'll be a Skin. Im glad the 49ers atleast tried and gave him and his agent a shoutout.
if he doesnt want to win a superbowl thats his problem #deadskins
  • bors
  • Veteran
Test
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Per NBC chick, it's official...D-Jack to DC.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Update: #DeSean has narrowed his choices to #Redskins & #Raiders. I'm told he will sign with of the two teams. Deciding between #money and #location (he's from #OAK area).
As I first reported 12 hours ago, #Deseasn has agreed in principle to a deal Washtington. Barring last-minute snags in the negotiation, #Djax is be a #Redskin. Remember, I reported this 12 hours before this NBC chick.
-- IncarceratedDuke
Didn't want that gangbanger anyway... :,(
shefter reporting hes going to DC
Redskins still won't be in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Redskins still won't be in the playoffs.

dis

@RapSheet The #49ers made a late push for DeSean Jackson. But the #Redskins closed it out and got their guy. Deal is agreed to.
oh well I didn't want that gangbanger on our team anyway!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
@RapSheet The #49ers made a late push for DeSean Jackson. But the #Redskins closed it out and got their guy. Deal is agreed to.

Smoke screen.
49ers are oh-fer this offseason when "showing interest" in receivers.
Well can't say we didn't try. Redskins probably did everything short of holding him hostage to make sure he signed on the dotted line. Hope he likes playing with potato QB.
Share 49ersWebzone