There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DUI

  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,831
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Originally posted by sfout:
not really. Eddie D was getting investigated/charged with federal crimes. Irsay like another rich dbag will plead 4 felonies down to 5 misdemeanors, avoid jail time, donate $100K to MADD and do community service.

Oh, ok. I read it was failure to report a felony stemming from an incident in which he was being blackmailed.
He wasn't being blackmailed, he paid a bribe to try to get a gaming license. Big difference.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,831
Four felonies? Somebody needs to change these drug laws. The drugs were considered class 4 which look like they consist mainly of prescription sleeping pills and muscle relaxers. Being high on those isn't any more dangerous than being drunk and drunk driving is a misdemeanor unless you hurt someone.
Originally posted by sfout:
not really. Eddie D was getting investigated/charged with federal crimes. Irsay like another rich dbag will plead 4 felonies down to 5 misdemeanors, avoid jail time, donate $100K to MADD and do community service.

Eddie D tried playing ball with one of the most corrupt politicians of the twentieth century , Edwin W. Edwards. He was former Governor of Louisiana, spent time in jail and is now running for Congress at the age of 86. He married a 32 year old beauty when he was 84. Eddie D was no match for this guy.
Originally posted by BobS:
Four felonies? Somebody needs to change these drug laws. The drugs were considered class 4 which look like they consist mainly of prescription sleeping pills and muscle relaxers. Being high on those isn't any more dangerous than being drunk and drunk driving is a misdemeanor unless you hurt someone.

Yea well look at the disparity between getting caught with crack cocaine as opposed to powder cocaine. A lot of folk did a lot of hard time for crack rock whereas folk were getting off relatively easy for powder cocaine. Totally unfair so I won't cry for Irsay
damn and I put $50 down on the Colts to win the AFC championship at 8-1 odds.
Kid Shalleen.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,754
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Colts announced owner Jim Irsay checked into a health-care facility and is committed to undergoing necessary treatment for his issues.
Damn he lost a lot of weight too
Aldon is quite a trend-setter. First Blackmon goes to rehab, now Irsay the most effed up NFL owner with Haslam a close 2nd.
Damn it and a buddy of mine that plays for the colts just came in today. If only I read this in the morning.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Damn it and a buddy of mine that plays for the colts just came in today. If only I read this in the morning.

who's ur buddy.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,754
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

RT @AndrewSiciliano: Colts owner Jim Irsay passed out $100 bills to fans today at training camp.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

RT @AndrewSiciliano: Colts owner Jim Irsay passed out $100 bills to fans today at training camp.

"Don't be mad and follow the bills when we move ti toronto, k?"
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

RT @AndrewSiciliano: Colts owner Jim Irsay passed out $100 bills to fans today at training camp.

"Don't be mad and follow the bills when we move ti toronto, k?"

Are you implying the Colts are moving to Toronto? Or making a far stretching joke about the Bills?

And regardless, what do you think Irsay gets as punishment from Goodell since he voluntarily checked into rehab in March and is now being all sweetie pie?
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

RT @AndrewSiciliano: Colts owner Jim Irsay passed out $100 bills to fans today at training camp.

"Don't be mad and follow the bills when we move ti toronto, k?"

Are you implying the Colts are moving to Toronto? Or making a far stretching joke about the Bills?

And regardless, what do you think Irsay gets as punishment from Goodell since he voluntarily checked into rehab in March and is now being all sweetie pie?

I'm not sure what i was getting at. I was hammered and zoning.