There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DUI

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Irsay had the ludes. lol
by Anthony Davis on Mar 17, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Lmao I love this guy
Seems to me that 4 felony charges are MUCH worse than what Eddie D ran in to. He should suffer same consequences.
what happened with the broncos execs last year that got DUIs?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Lucky for him he's not black... his ass would be suspended and fined by now and been labeled a "thug" by everyone.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This guy has had issues for years, hopefully this will be a wake up call for him.....or at minimum convince him to hire a private driver.

This. I can see why everyone wants to bash this guy; he seems a bit over-the-top with his tweets, his interaction with the media, etc. But he's spiraling down a path that leads to a very tragic ending. At this point, it's no longer about football...he's got to get his personal life in order. He looks so gaunt, it's actually pretty scary.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Lol. Crazy old b*****d.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Lucky for him he's not black... his ass would be suspended and fined by now and been labeled a "thug" by everyone.
Word!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Seems to me that 4 felony charges are MUCH worse than what Eddie D ran in to. He should suffer same consequences.

not really. Eddie D was getting investigated/charged with federal crimes. Irsay like another rich dbag will plead 4 felonies down to 5 misdemeanors, avoid jail time, donate $100K to MADD and do community service.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:

not really. Eddie D was getting investigated/charged with federal crimes. Irsay like another rich dbag will plead 4 felonies down to 5 misdemeanors, avoid jail time, donate $100K to MADD and do community service.
The only reason the other owners and Tags wanted Eddie D suspended was so other teams could win to.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Attention Whore
finally got caught for driving after tweeting i see
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Well on the bright side its better than "car jacking" ala: Kellen Winslow Jr
Heard he was partying with Aldon
Originally posted by sfout:

Oh, ok. I read it was failure to report a felony stemming from an incident in which he was being blackmailed.