There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would Steve Smith be a good fit for us? I think so.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Steve Smith could be good here but he's still older than Boldin. BTW what the f**k are the Panthers even doing? They've lost half of their starting secondary and their 2 best receivers already. They must be perfectly satisfied with getting a 1st-round bye in the playoffs and then losing at home.

Back to being a mediocre team for the foreseeable future.
steve smith sign with the ravens, lock it up.
I say yes. add in a draft pick, and he and Patton would have tons of "OJT"/experience teaching..Smith can play slot and return punts/kicks.
This thread should probably be locked, but in answer to its topic question, HELL NO! Steve Smith got in a fight with DB Ladarius Webb at Ravens minicamp today. Why am I not surprised. He's such a tool.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Steve Smith could be good here but he's still older than Boldin. BTW what the f**k are the Panthers even doing? They've lost half of their starting secondary and their 2 best receivers already. They must be perfectly satisfied with getting a 1st-round bye in the playoffs and then losing at home.

Back to being a mediocre team for the foreseeable future.

I can see falcons and saints, keeping panthers from having a shot at the playoffs.