There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers release Jonathan Martin

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Who''s gonna make the Jonathan Martin Mack Truck of awesomeness thread

No... his thread should be called "Incognito Hearts Martin"
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Damn, LMJ might even be able to bully this softy





.....and everyone wants to suck Incognito off for being so good. Aldon is just a freak of nature, doubt there's many OL's that can consistently contain him 1 on 1.

Aldon would bully Richie Noncocnito

Lol. Our pass rush is so sick. Hopefully Aldon keeps his head out of his ass because Tank and Lemonier are going to be eating.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
We upgraded at strong safety, probably at backup QB, and got a backup OT/OG with starting experience and still plenty of potential.

Today was a good day.

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,790
Originally posted by eonblue:
Lol. Our pass rush is so sick. Hopefully Aldon keeps his head out of his ass because Tank and Lemonier are going to be eating.

They might be even twice as sick this coming season (Aldon with a full season, TJE on the rise, Ian coming back, the youngsters no longer rooks, Tank, Dial and maybe even Okoye...)
[ Edited by LVJay on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:25 PM ]
If this means Snyder is cut soon, I'm all for this move. NICE!!!
This dude will be safe in SF, there are no bullies on our team!
Hopefully Willis doesn't pat him on the back too hard or he might quit the team for being physically bullied.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,790
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
We upgraded at strong safety, probably at backup QB, and got a backup OT/OG with starting experience and still plenty of potential.

Today was a good day.


The icing on the cake (for a good day) would've been reports of 49ers FO being very interested in Michael Sam
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,004
UPDATE 11:12 p.m. ET: Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Dolphins will receive a conditional seventh-round pick in 2015, if Martin is on the 49ers’ opening-day roster.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/11/niners-dolphins-announce-martin-trade/
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,790
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Hopefully Willis doesn't pat him on the back too hard or he might quit the team for being physically bullied.

I sure hope Harbaugh gives him a welcome hug instead of a hand shake... last thing we need is an injured Martin
Originally posted by btthepunk:
We upgraded at strong safety, probably at backup QB, and got a backup OT/OG with starting experience and still plenty of potential.

Today was a good day.

Solid day but I think the real fireworks will be the draft. More goodies coming
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
We upgraded at strong safety, probably at backup QB, and got a backup OT/OG with starting experience and still plenty of potential.

Today was a good day.


The icing on the cake (for a good day) would've been reports of 49ers FO being very interested in Michael Sam


this #QuestForDicks
I think we're gonna convert him to center by next year. Dude played center in a couple of games at Stanford under Harbs.
*double post*
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:33 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,698
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we're gonna convert him to center by next year. Dude played center in a couple of games at Stanford under Harbs.

I would be down with that, this year!