LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

49ers release Jonathan Martin

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
Lol. Our pass rush is so sick. Hopefully Aldon keeps his head out of his ass because Tank and Lemonier are going to be eating.

They might be even twice as sick this coming season (Aldon with a full season, TJE on the rise, Ian coming back, the youngsters no longer rooks, Tank, Dial and maybe even Okoye...)
[ Edited by LVJay on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:25 PM ]
If this means Snyder is cut soon, I'm all for this move. NICE!!!
This dude will be safe in SF, there are no bullies on our team!
Hopefully Willis doesn't pat him on the back too hard or he might quit the team for being physically bullied.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
We upgraded at strong safety, probably at backup QB, and got a backup OT/OG with starting experience and still plenty of potential.

Today was a good day.

The icing on the cake (for a good day) would've been reports of 49ers FO being very interested in Michael Sam
  • buck
  • Veteran
UPDATE 11:12 p.m. ET: Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Dolphins will receive a conditional seventh-round pick in 2015, if Martin is on the 49ers’ opening-day roster.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/11/niners-dolphins-announce-martin-trade/
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Hopefully Willis doesn't pat him on the back too hard or he might quit the team for being physically bullied.

I sure hope Harbaugh gives him a welcome hug instead of a hand shake... last thing we need is an injured Martin
We upgraded at strong safety, probably at backup QB, and got a backup OT/OG with starting experience and still plenty of potential.

Today was a good day.

Solid day but I think the real fireworks will be the draft. More goodies coming
Originally posted by LVJay:

Today was a good day.

The icing on the cake (for a good day) would've been reports of 49ers FO being very interested in Michael Sam

this #QuestForDicks
I think we're gonna convert him to center by next year. Dude played center in a couple of games at Stanford under Harbs.

*double post*
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:33 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we're gonna convert him to center by next year. Dude played center in a couple of games at Stanford under Harbs.

I would be down with that, this year!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
LMJ might want to take his (lack of playing time / twitter crap) frustrations out on this guy and punk him into making sandwiches.... a rabid Chihuahua on a stymied Bull Mastiff
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

Today was a good day.

this #QuestForDicks

Cully gonna have his work cut out for him
This guy will be soooooooooooooooo ready to work. He knows its his last ride if he cant make it at the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone