There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Revis signs one year deal with Pats

Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Belichick rarely breaks the bank on a player. The Brady window is closing.

that window is done. Pats and Broncos can't beat SF or Sea.

Yeah except with the strength of every NFC West team going into this next season. You could almost make the case that every team could split the series between each other making it that much easier for the Packers, Saints, Panthers getting HFA throughout the playoffs. Pats and Broncos I feel like have a much easier road back to the SB than the NFC West teams.
Both Denver & Pats have gotten very aggressive. Windows closing??

Especially Denver after the major butt kicking in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

denver knows this is it.
The Pats are usually VERY smart in their moves.

It'll be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

Maybe it's the cynic in me BUT I always love to see a team that goes all in on one player lose their asses. Like the Falcons w/Julio.

Now I have 2 teams that I hope will tank.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Yeah except with the strength of every NFC West team going into this next season. You could almost make the case that every team could split the series between each other making it that much easier for the Packers, Saints, Panthers getting HFA throughout the playoffs. Pats and Broncos I feel like have a much easier road back to the SB than the NFC West teams.

I understand your point about HFA, but I've gained a level of respect for Seattle in that I don't believe they will need to be the number one seed to go all the way. San Francisco certainly doesn't need to have HFA throughout. I can see either one of the top NFC West teams making it to another Super Bowl, regardless of where they are seeded.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by zaghawk:

I understand your point about HFA, but I've gained a level of respect for Seattle in that I don't believe they will need to be the number one seed to go all the way. San Francisco certainly doesn't need to have HFA throughout. I can see either one of the top NFC West teams making it to another Super Bowl, regardless of where they are seeded.

Seattle can go far without HFA, but can anybody beat them if they do have HFA??

That's the tough question.
  • dara
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Trying to get the most out of what's left of the Brady and Manning years
Pats and Broncos are still soft compared to the NFC top teams