Why I Retired At 26
This is all just a ploy for him to sign with us
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
This is all just a ploy for him to sign with us

LOL.........Don't want
he was dead to me once he fumbled in the super bowl
Damn. He can't steal carries from Andre Ellington anymore.
Meh
Dude was heartless and reminded me of Barlow. Big, but ran like a lil guy, and always hurt. Hope he has his $$$4 straight b'cuzz he may need to come back at 30 and dat wont be good.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I liked him as a person, not much as a player...
Surprising, but it seemed like his coaches always had an issue with him.
Originally posted by SaksV:
I liked him as a person, not much as a player...

I lost respect for him after he sympathized with Bin Laden. Criticizing people for, in his words, "hating a man they never met. we've only heard one side....". Like we hated him for no reason, and like Bin Laden didn't take credit for the terror attacks of 9/11.

He can eat s**t and die. Enjoy retirement.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 9, 2014 at 9:21 PM ]

RBs retire the fastest and take the most punishment than any other position.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Mar 9, 2014 at 9:52 PM ]
Dude was extra meh to begin with.Kevin Barlow 2.0,so long.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he had like one good year.
Built like Tarzan - played like Jane.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I lost respect for him after he sympathized with Bin Laden. Criticizing people for, in his words, "hating a man they never met. we've only heard one side....". Like we hated him for no reason, and like Bin Laden didn't take credit for the terror attacks of 9/11.

He can eat s**t and die. Enjoy retirement.

Meh...to each their own. I actually know him and think the world of him as a man, community activist and mentor for unfortunate young men. His criticism of others regarding 9/11 is his opinion and just like anyone else on Earth, he is entitled to his opinion. Your opinion is that he should ingest fecal matter and perish. Pretty harsh of an opinion if you ask me, but like I said....to each his own. Additionally, making the statement that it's wrong to "hate someone you've never met" is pretty darn reasonable if you choose to remove your bias regarding the events of 9/11. It's obvious you have a strong opinion of the events that took place 13 years ago so I won't argue it, I'll only say there are some people who vehemently disbelieve the American media (who is responsible for giving Bin Laden any airtime at all). I don't think Mendenhall ever actually said he felt sorry for Bin Laden (which would prove your claim that he was showing sympathy), just that he thinks people are taking any information they receive on face value without researching the truth for themselves.
[ Edited by SaksV on Mar 10, 2014 at 5:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone