LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Adam Carriker let go

Shop 49ers game tickets
I remember when many in the Zone - me included - wanted Carriker. Man, am I glad that didn't happen.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000330738/article/washington-redskins-cut-adam-carriker-sav-rocca
Yeah people were pissed when we drafted Patrick Willis.

hahahaha
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

hahahaha

Looking at you MadDog
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Didn't know this guy was still playing lol. Thank God we didn't draft him.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Didn't know this guy was still playing lol. Thank God we didn't draft him.

This

hahahaha

Was just a lurker then, but I remember it. MADNESS. Willis was a no-brainer.

hahahaha

Not pissed...just felt we had more value in going with Harris / Carriker than just Willis.

I was wrong.
WTF WILLIS SUCKS CARRIKER FTW lol
I don't think anyone who was on the Carriker bandwagon thought Willis sucked. We all thought he would be good.

We just felt that the combination of Carriker and Harris was a better value. Remember, we didn't have the cowboy back then.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jt8786:

hahahaha

Looking at you MadDog
where is the dog anyway?

Originally posted by Jakemall:
I don't think anyone who was on the Carriker bandwagon thought Willis sucked. We all thought he would be good.

We just felt that the combination of Carriker and Harris was a better value. Remember, we didn't have the cowboy back then.

This.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I played against him in high school. When I was a sophomore I sacked him for a 10 yard loss...that's right...
Nolan was set to draft him before Scotty Mac stood on tables throwing a fit that Willis was the man. Thank you Scotty Mac
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I remember when many in the Zone - me included - wanted Carriker. Man, am I glad that didn't happen.

Pick him up. Now we can have both.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Except this is the webzone so 90% of the people on the Carriker bandwagon thought Willis sucked.
Share 49ersWebzone