There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Charles Haley liked to masturbate in front of teammates and coaches.... WTF?

lol when op finds out they found jerry rice in the bathroom of some whorehouse during a raid
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
WTF?

No matter how crazy the b*****d was it was simply MORONIC to trade him to the cowboys. They were an up and coming team and the obvious team to beat for the foreseeable future for us to get to the superbowl. We should have traded him to a weak team in the AFC. This was just 1 of the many BAD moves by the 49ers braintrust after Walsh was gone that ruined our chances to win multiple superbowls in the 90's.

If this crap is true, somebody should called the cops. Masturbating in public, and a work place is a public place, is a crime and serious.

Tolerating Haley and his obscene crap was moronic--and if Walsh tolerated it, he was a moron.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but there really are things more important than winning football games.

Jeez, what an overreaction. He wasn't stabbing baby seals. He was jackin it.

Rumor is the final straw was he wouldn't stop taking pisses on an assistants desk and car. They warned him and he pissed them off.... Literally
Didn't Young say it was the other end lol

he said Charles was "Crazy as $hit"
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,040
Originally posted by joshuatree:
What did we get in return, as in who did we draft?


"Switzer, at his first meeting with the team: "Where the hell is Charles Haley? I'm mad at you! I heard you flicked your dick at everybody, and you didn't do it to me? What am I, chopped liver?"



Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/09/ksk-book-klub-boys-will-be-boys-featuring-more-of-charles-haley%e2%80%99s-penis.html#ixzz2vDmivDcS
From that link:

-Nate Newton once hid a Snickers bar in his uniform, which then flew out during a game. Afterwards, cornerback Larry Brown was heard to remark, "Did a damn candy bar just fly from Nate's body, or am I imagining things?"


lol.. Had me dying.
THE LAST NAKED WARRIOR!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,797
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
He did a lot worse, and even during team meetings. They traded him to the cowboys hoping he would disrupt them, and then they would have to deal with that locker room cancer because it wasn't widely known at the time. Too bad he fit right in with those criminals.

Talk about locker room cancer, this dude was the epitome of it. Owens had nothing on him.

he was just another guy in that locker room. that was at the time they had a big whorehouse i think right across from cowboy headquarters. haley was tame by standards set by Michael I. and others on that team . that being said i still like him better than owens. I think cuz he made up and retired as a niner
I think there was a story going around that Irvin stabbed a rookie in the neck with scissors because the guy would not get out of the barber chair when Irvin wanted to get a haircut. I can't think of anyone in the NFL I hated more than Michael Irvin and that includes Lawrence Phillips.
Originally posted by BobS:
I think there was a story going around that Irvin stabbed a rookie in the neck with scissors because the guy would not get out of the barber chair when Irvin wanted to get a haircut. I can't think of anyone in the NFL I hated more than Michael Irvin and that includes Lawrence Phillips.

No big deal. If I was in the locker room I would have jerked off on Joe and not just in front of him.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
gay
Very Gay.
As crazy as Haley was, trading him to Dallas was crazier . . .
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
He did a lot worse, and even during team meetings. They traded him to the cowboys hoping he would disrupt them, and then they would have to deal with that locker room cancer because it wasn't widely known at the time. Too bad he fit right in with those criminals.

Talk about locker room cancer, this dude was the epitome of it. Owens had nothing on him.

he was just another guy in that locker room. that was at the time they had a big whorehouse i think right across from cowboy headquarters. haley was tame by standards set by Michael I. and others on that team . that being said i still like him better than owens. I think cuz he made up and retired as a niner
I think there was a story going around that Irvin stabbed a rookie in the neck with scissors because the guy would not get out of the barber chair when Irvin wanted to get a haircut. I can't think of anyone in the NFL I hated more than Michael Irvin and that includes Lawrence Phillips.

Yup, he's lucky he didn't kill the guy. The knife came an inch away from the carotid artery . And he apparently punched out a volunteer ref at a charity game that he and the other Cowboy all stars were playing in. I have never bought his little turn around in life and what we see today. i still think he is a scumbag...but a scumbag that certainly knew how to party.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
WTF?

No matter how crazy the b*****d was it was simply MORONIC to trade him to the cowboys. They were an up and coming team and the obvious team to beat for the foreseeable future for us to get to the superbowl. We should have traded him to a weak team in the AFC. This was just 1 of the many BAD moves by the 49ers braintrust after Walsh was gone that ruined our chances to win multiple superbowls in the 90's.

If this crap is true, somebody should called the cops. Masturbating in public, and a work place is a public place, is a crime and serious.

Tolerating Haley and his obscene crap was moronic--and if Walsh tolerated it, he was a moron.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but there really are things more important than winning football games.

Jeez, what an overreaction. He wasn't stabbing baby seals. He was jackin it.

Rumor is the final straw was he wouldn't stop taking pisses on an assistants desk and car. They warned him and he pissed them off.... Literally
Didn't Young say it was the other end lol

Lol yes....
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
He did a lot worse, and even during team meetings. They traded him to the cowboys hoping he would disrupt them, and then they would have to deal with that locker room cancer because it wasn't widely known at the time. Too bad he fit right in with those criminals.

Talk about locker room cancer, this dude was the epitome of it. Owens had nothing on him.

he was just another guy in that locker room. that was at the time they had a big whorehouse i think right across from cowboy headquarters. haley was tame by standards set by Michael I. and others on that team . that being said i still like him better than owens. I think cuz he made up and retired as a niner
I think there was a story going around that Irvin stabbed a rookie in the neck with scissors because the guy would not get out of the barber chair when Irvin wanted to get a haircut. I can't think of anyone in the NFL I hated more than Michael Irvin and that includes Lawrence Phillips.

Yup, he's lucky he didn't kill the guy. The knife came an inch away from the carotid artery . And he apparently punched out a volunteer ref at a charity game that he and the other Cowboy all stars were playing in. I have never bought his little turn around in life and what we see today. i still think he is a scumbag...but a scumbag that certainly knew how to party.

A lot of young rich guys do dumb things at that age and grow out of it. I think Irvin's kept his nose clean since those days, which is admirable. nobody is perfect. We all have our skeletons, these guys' skeleton's just get thrust into the limelight.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by cciowa:
i now find myself thinking about mayo's penis for some odd reason

Wow I've never heard of this. I can't believe this has been around for a while and not mentioned with the stories of peeing on cars.
Originally posted by kujon11:
lol when op finds out they found jerry rice in the bathroom of some whorehouse during a raid

Lol, I remember that, the excuse was that his teammates had tricked him because they told him he could get a "deep tissue massage"