There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Charles Haley liked to masturbate in front of teammates and coaches.... WTF?

WTF?

No matter how crazy the b*****d was it was simply MORONIC to trade him to the cowboys. They were an up and coming team and the obvious team to beat for the foreseeable future for us to get to the superbowl. We should have traded him to a weak team in the AFC. This was just 1 of the many BAD moves by the 49ers braintrust after Walsh was gone that ruined our chances to win multiple superbowls in the 90's.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I still can't believe that not one 9er player stood up and did anything to Haley when this stuff was going on. I know he was an intimidating guy, but they were all badass football players. Someone should have kicked the sh*t out of him. How about the story where he wiped his a** and then threw the toilet paper at a coach. It's disappointing to hear that nobody on the 9ers stepped up and did anything

Didn't some no no-nonsense rookie throw Haley through a glass window when Haley tried to eff with him.

Chad Hennings put him in his place and Haley never messed with him again. Sounds to me like he's all talk and anytime anyone went back at him he backed down
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
WTF?

No matter how crazy the b*****d was it was simply MORONIC to trade him to the cowboys. They were an up and coming team and the obvious team to beat for the foreseeable future for us to get to the superbowl. We should have traded him to a weak team in the AFC. This was just 1 of the many BAD moves by the 49ers braintrust after Walsh was gone that ruined our chances to win multiple superbowls in the 90's.

If this crap is true, somebody should called the cops. Masturbating in public, and a work place is a public place, is a crime and serious.

Tolerating Haley and his obscene crap was moronic--and if Walsh tolerated it, he was a moron.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but there really are things more important than winning football games.
Originally posted by buck:
WTF?

If this crap is true, somebody should called the cops. Masturbating in public, and a work place is a public place, is a crime and serious.

Tolerating Haley and his obscene crap was moronic--and if Walsh tolerated it, he was a moron.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but there really are things more important than winning football games.
Go to to agree with you there. But I still think if the solution you come up with is trading him don't send him somewhere where he can hurt you the most. Would have preferred sending him to jail too.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
i think haley went to my jr high. when i was in 7th grade, there was a big black guy in 9th grade that used to pee on the white boys in the shower.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
i think haley went to my jr high. when i was in 7th grade, there was a big black guy in 9th grade that used to pee on the white boys in the shower.
welcome to 1997...
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
That is probably why he hasn't been voted in to the hall of fame. Because he didn't give the voters a show. Now they dislike him.He still deserves to be in the hall.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
WTF?

Jeez, what an overreaction. He wasn't stabbing baby seals. He was jackin it.
gay
What did we get in return, as in who did we draft?

"Switzer, at his first meeting with the team: "Where the hell is Charles Haley? I'm mad at you! I heard you flicked your dick at everybody, and you didn't do it to me? What am I, chopped liver?"

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/09/ksk-book-klub-boys-will-be-boys-featuring-more-of-charles-haley%e2%80%99s-penis.html#ixzz2vDmivDcS
Old news but still a crazy but true story
Originally posted by crzy:
WTF?

Rumor is the final straw was he wouldn't stop taking pisses on an assistants desk and car. They warned him and he pissed them off.... Literally
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by crzy:
WTF?

Rumor is the final straw was he wouldn't stop taking pisses on an assistants desk and car. They warned him and he pissed them off.... Literally
Didn't Young say it was the other end lol