There are 223 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Charles Haley liked to masturbate in front of teammates and coaches.... WTF?

Finally i'm not the only one
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
He did a lot worse, and even during team meetings. They traded him to the cowboys hoping he would disrupt them, and then they would have to deal with that locker room cancer because it wasn't widely known at the time. Too bad he fit right in with those criminals.

Talk about locker room cancer, this dude was the epitome of it. Owens had nothing on him.
He did a lot worse, and even during team meetings. They traded him to the cowboys hoping he would disrupt them, and then they would have to deal with that locker room cancer because it wasn't widely known at the time. Too bad he fit right in with those criminals.

That or his on the field ability made them better like it did us
Old news. But a classic.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Talk about locker room cancer, this dude was the epitome of it. Owens had nothing on him.

he was just another guy in that locker room. that was at the time they had a big whorehouse i think right across from cowboy headquarters. haley was tame by standards set by Michael I. and others on that team . that being said i still like him better than owens. I think cuz he made up and retired as a niner
I still can't believe that not one 9er player stood up and did anything to Haley when this stuff was going on. I know he was an intimidating guy, but they were all badass football players. Someone should have kicked the sh*t out of him. How about the story where he wiped his a** and then threw the toilet paper at a coach. It's disappointing to hear that nobody on the 9ers stepped up and did anything
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by iceberg450r:
Originally posted by cciowa:
i thought everyone knew that, maybe i am just a snob

LOL... I been a hardcore Niners fan since 88' (born in 81') and some how i've never heard this story before.

exact same here man (we're literally the same age) I knew he was a F'n weirdo but damn who wacks it in front of teammates? (or any dudes for that matter?)

Sick
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
That's probably one of the reasons we had a team psychologist on the staff. The man was a total basket-case.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
The man was just trying to get an edge.I mean they did ban stick em from the league
I wonder if he was still wacking off during his 2nd Niner stint
Five Super Bowl rings, four for the fingers and I'll bet the fifth wasn't for the thumb.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Damn, I wish cell phone's with cameras and Youtube was around in those days!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I still can't believe that not one 9er player stood up and did anything to Haley when this stuff was going on. I know he was an intimidating guy, but they were all badass football players. Someone should have kicked the sh*t out of him. How about the story where he wiped his a** and then threw the toilet paper at a coach. It's disappointing to hear that nobody on the 9ers stepped up and did anything

"badass football players"

maybe the ones that could've kicked his butt were use to seeing crap like that and / or thought it was kinda entertaining....
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Didn't some no no-nonsense rookie throw Haley through a glass window when Haley tried to eff with him.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

cancer kills teams, it doesn't win 5 Superbowls with playing on 2 elite dynasty teams

his pros outweighed the cons, unbelievable.

still the craziest mofo ever