There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Charles Haley liked to masturbate in front of teammates and coaches.... WTF?

He's still a HUGE part of Championship defenses and the Best Pass rusher in the NFL from 1988-1994 Bar None! 5 rings also. Loved his game!! Hated the day he was traded!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
He's still a HUGE part of Championship defenses and the Best Pass rusher in the NFL from 1988-1994 Bar None! 5 rings also. Loved his game!! Hated the day he was traded!!
my mouth just dropped when they traded him to the cowboys. did the niners not think that would come back to bite us?? l it all ended well and he retired as a niner for us in the playoffs. 98? can not remember but it was way cool when they signed him just before playoffs,, I remember john madden on the first playing saying how haley is already causing problems and i think all he did was to get double teamed
Why would he do that what was he trying to prove?
My dad does the same thing..
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
my mouth just dropped when they traded him to the cowboys. did the niners not think that would come back to bite us?? l it all ended well and he retired as a niner for us in the playoffs. 98? can not remember but it was way cool when they signed him just before playoffs,, I remember john madden on the first playing saying how haley is already causing problems and i think all he did was to get double teamed
He did he played with the Niners in the 98 wild card game against the packers then the next week at the falcons.
s**ts on desks too, according to Steve at the 3:00 mark
Like who gives a s**t , that's what I want to read about in the Forum that Haley wacked his tater in front of Montana......must be the off season ?
Originally posted by Raul98:
Why would he do that what was he trying to prove?

He's certifiably insane.
Yeah but incognito took it too far lol
let those who haven't masturbated at work cast the first stone
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i now find myself thinking about mayo's penis for some odd reason
I never heard the one about him talking to guys about their wives and busting a nut right there. I think he might have been arrested if he did that.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I never heard the one about him talking to guys about their wives and busting a nut right there. I think he might have been arrested if he did that.

I think Joe mentioned it before.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Muggins:

I think Joe mentioned it before.

He's talking to Joe about Jennifer's wet p***y wrapped around his big cock and then shoots a load out at Joe's feet? Not sure anyone would stand for that.
[ Edited by Muggins on Mar 2, 2014 at 12:14 PM ]
He did a lot worse, and even during team meetings. They traded him to the cowboys hoping he would disrupt them, and then they would have to deal with that locker room cancer because it wasn't widely known at the time. Too bad he fit right in with those criminals.