LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

Daniel Kilgore Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman 2m2 minutes ago
However, Kilgore said he doesn't anticipate he'll play against the Seahawks.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
However, Kilgore said he doesn't anticipate he'll play against the Seahawks.

WTF .. get this guy out there. Having a competent center can go a long way.
I don't think he's healthy
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i wouldn't be surprised if he missed this season entirely
Well on the plus side, we will no doubt have a better OL next season with him back, and possibly AD.

Either way we'll spend more money on OL, Devery and Pears will be gone!
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Well on the plus side, we will no doubt have a better OL next season with him back, and possibly AD.

Either way we'll spend more money on OL, Devery and Pears will be gone!

Never underestimate Trent Baalke.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
i wouldn't be surprised if he missed this season entirely

Yea sounds like that to me too.

Why bring him onto. A nowhere team premature.
#49ers C Daniel Kilgore says his 21-day practice window I'll be opened the Wednesday following next week's bye.

So "maybe" he plays week 12, considering he doesn't anticipate playing Seattle.
If he could enter the starting lineup in week 12 versus Cardinals that would be helpful. That's the second black uniform game. Then again maybe he should just miss the whole year so we can suck as much as possible for the highest draft pick.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Nov 4, 2015 at 2:10 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
If he could enter the starting lineup in week 12 versus Cardinals that would be helpful. That's the second black uniform game. Then again maybe he should just miss the whole year so we can suck as much as possible for the highest draft pick.

Two points:

A) I'd rather he didn't play and have him be completely healed and be at full strength & ready-to-go for next season because IMO this season is DOA.

B). I'd rather get a higher draft pick and much better draft position throughout the draft.

It isn't a defeatist mentality but rather a pragmatic point of view.

I'd rather go 2-14 than 6-10. The extra wins are completely meaningless and knock us further away from getting an impact rookie and better selections all through the draft.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Two points:

A) I'd rather he didn't play and have him be completely healed and be at full strength & ready-to-go for next season because IMO this season is DOA.

B). I'd rather get a higher draft pick and much better draft position throughout the draft.

It isn't a defeatist mentality but rather a pragmatic point of view.

I'd rather go 2-14 than 6-10. The extra wins are completely meaningless and knock us further away from getting an impact rookie and better selections all through the draft.

Exactly. Only the raiders think going 4-12 instead of 2-14 is an accomplishment. If were gonna suck get the reward for sucking (a better draft pick) If you don't make the playoffs every win is meaningless
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
#49ers C Daniel Kilgore says his 21-day practice window I'll be opened the Wednesday following next week's bye.

So "maybe" he plays week 12, considering he doesn't anticipate playing Seattle.

If it's one less piece to worry about, I don't care when he starts as long as he does.
C Daniel Kilgore, 27. By all reports, Kilgore looked good in his first week of practice since breaking his left ankle in October of 2014. Kilgore said he was targeting Sunday's game against the Cardinals for his comeback, and that plan still seems to be in place. Dorsey's ACL injury will open a roster spot that could be filled by taking Kilgore off the physically unable-to-perform list.Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article46215575.html#storylink=cpy

• lazy
  • Veteran
That is good to hear.
Originally posted by lazy:
That is good to hear.

Let's see what kind of cohesion we can create for next year.
Share 49ersWebzone