There are 202 users in the forums

The Cleveland Clowns owner is an idiot!

Shop 49ers game tickets
This manufactured a story about working a trade for Harbaugh and has the media feeding into it! If I ask u if you will take a 2nd round pick for your coach and you say "No" that doesn't mean we had trade discussions! There's no way in hell a coach like harbaugh would have left for a disfunctional organization like the browns without total control! He wants to win! And it's cold up her e in Ohio! The guy fires his coach after 9 months after the GM dumped his Rb and then let's the gm hire a scrub coach them he fires the GM. We have one of the most stable young teams loaded with talent in the league and that bum is trying to make himself relevant! The best thing that's going to happen for the browns on draft day is the movie draft day coming out!
NFL Talk
[ Edited by Allx9er on Feb 27, 2014 at 9:34 AM ]
Yup he sure is an idiot. That whole organization is run by a bunch of idiots. Now I'm hearing they are considering Derek Carr as their next QB. LOL. They wasted a first round pick on a damn 30 year old rookie QB in Weeden, now they're going to draft that bum Carr.
Not to mention firing a damn good coach only after a year who had his players working hard. League should place a ban on incompetent ownership.
The Browns need an overhaul in the front office
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
The Browns need an overhaul in the front office

They got one now. Farmer is a very well respected guy, smart personnel guy, if the idiot owner gets out of his way, they can actually be successful although personally I think they downgraded in terms of head coaching. Going from Chud to Pettine is pretty much going backwards.
its hard for me to respect a team called the browns who have no real logo and their helmet is orange.
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
This manufactured a story about working a trade for Harbaugh and has the media feeding into it! If I ask u if you will take a 2nd round pick for your coach and you say "No" that doesn't mean we had trade discussions! There's no way in hell a coach like harbaugh would have left for a disfunctional organization like the browns without total control! He wants to win! And it's cold up her e in Ohio! The guy fires his coach after 9 months after the GM dumped his Rb and then let's the gm hire a scrub coach them he fires the GM. We have one of the most stable young teams loaded with talent in the league and that bum is trying to make himself relevant! The best thing that's going to happen for the browns on draft day is the movie draft day coming out!
Yup. Exactly

There was no trade discussions.

Say JH is talking to Mcarthy about Rodgers "Discount D-A-B-B-L-E" check Commercials and then the Media reports "49ers and Packers" in discussions about Arron Rodgers... See how that works
I would be a Ravens fan if I lived in Cleveland.
Share 49ersWebzone