There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson to play spring ball with the Texas Rangers...

Originally posted by TheRambler:
Hey guys, let's be respectful to the Seahawks fans. The 12th man tradition is storied and dates back many years, all the way back to when they stole the idea from Texas A&M and were successfully sued over it.

You mean of course the way the Aggies stole it from the U of Minnesota who was using it in 1906?

Bt the way I'm on my cell or I could link you to a picture of Niner fans holding up a big red flag with a large case #12 right in the middle of it. Yes you guys do it to but just like the other 100plus teams that have used it you guys don't truly represent what the meaning of the 12th man means.
Originally posted by crabman82:
theres nothing negative about being a passionate fan base. its just when you use someone else's nickname and pay them money to use it that is funny to us. its not an indictment of your crowd not being loud, more an indictment on having no originality.

meh - originality is over-rated
What's truly original these days anyway?
(maybe my "innocent fan routine"? . . . . whatever that is )
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by crabman82:
theres nothing negative about being a passionate fan base. its just when you use someone else's nickname and pay them money to use it that is funny to us. its not an indictment of your crowd not being loud, more an indictment on having no originality.

meh - originality is over-rated
What's truly original these days anyway?
(maybe my "innocent fan routine"? . . . . whatever that is )

It's feigning being an innocent fan, when you're really just trolling subtly. "Oh, let me go post a bunch of pro-Seahawks rah rah garbage articles about how awesome my team and players are on the opposing team's fan website, then pretend I'm just a humble fan who wants to discuss both teams." Please, I was born on a Monday, but it wasn't yesterday.
[ Edited by AmpLee on Mar 11, 2014 at 12:31 PM ]
Done here, pretty much.