There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson to play spring ball with the Texas Rangers...

I'd be very surprised if the Seahawks front office was okay with this. If he's pitching, he can burn a rotator or tweek an elbow. If he's hitting and fielding he can blow out a knee or turn an ankle. They can't be happy. And like some have already said, if Kaepernick was doing something like this, he'd be roasted. Wilson's not really showing any dedication to the football team by using the off-season to play baseball.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,821
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Jcool:
How much would fans be freaking out right now if Kap was on Sports Center having a news conference talking about baseball, like Wilson is right now.

Wilson is a super bowl champion, he can do whatever he wants

Not if he ever wants to win another Superbowl.


I hope that HURT

Dear Dumbass QB playing baseball during the NFL off-season...
I hope you get hurt and miss the 2014-15 NFL season.
Sincerely,
I don't like you.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Jcool:
How much would fans be freaking out right now if Kap was on Sports Center having a news conference talking about baseball, like Wilson is right now.

Wilson is a super bowl champion, he can do whatever he wants

Not if he ever wants to win another Superbowl.

If it were Kaep playing baseball, Val would be throwing a temper tantrum about his lack of professionalism and how he Adolf work hard like Russell Wilson. Hypocrite.
A line drive to the center of his back side ! Or wants to shower with baseball guys ! Were the 49ers !
The sad thing is, this selfish a*****e is taking playing time away from some young kid scratching and clawing to make his way up to the bigs.
If Russell Wilson was really a nice guy he'd be playing for the Mariners
Originally posted by crake49:
I'd be very surprised if the Seahawks front office was okay with this. If he's pitching, he can burn a rotator or tweek an elbow. If he's hitting and fielding he can blow out a knee or turn an ankle. They can't be happy. And like some have already said, if Kaepernick was doing something like this, he'd be roasted. Wilson's not really showing any dedication to the football team by using the off-season to play baseball.

People were pissed that Kap attended award shows and this little turd is playing baseball.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if he pulls a groin.
Originally posted by crake49:
I'd be very surprised if the Seahawks front office was okay with this. If he's pitching, he can burn a rotator or tweek an elbow. If he's hitting and fielding he can blow out a knee or turn an ankle. They can't be happy. And like some have already said, if Kaepernick was doing something like this, he'd be roasted. Wilson's not really showing any dedication to the football team by using the off-season to play baseball.

I thought there were stipulations in player's contracts about engaging in activities like this during the offseason?
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The sad thing is, this selfish a*****e is taking playing time away from some young kid scratching and clawing to make his way up to the bigs.

BAHAHAH it was 1 day, 1 day. hope that kid can make up all that time stolen from him by his employer.

Meanwhile Aldon Smith vandalizes a ladies tree with his car while on the way to practice. Causing a 911 responders and multiple city employees to stop helping other citizens in need to help his selfish behind.

Big bad Russel Wilson I tell you what, menace to society and inconsiderate invitee.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
People were pissed that Kap attended award shows and this little turd is playing baseball.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if he pulls a groin.

Who was pissed he attended an award show? If anything people made fun of the fact he wore sunglasses the entire time. Guess he wants to see and hear what he wants.
Originally posted by Brahn:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The sad thing is, this selfish a*****e is taking playing time away from some young kid scratching and clawing to make his way up to the bigs.

BAHAHAH it was 1 day, 1 day. hope that kid can make up all that time stolen from him by his employer.

Meanwhile Aldon Smith vandalizes a ladies tree with his car while on the way to practice. Causing a 911 responders and multiple city employees to stop helping other citizens in need to help his selfish behind.

Big bad Russel Wilson I tell you what, menace to society and inconsiderate invitee.

What does aldon have to do with Russel Wilson playing baseball? Seacock players fit in perfectly with the MLB. They all can take steroids together,
Originally posted by Brahn:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
People were pissed that Kap attended award shows and this little turd is playing baseball.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if he pulls a groin.

Who was pissed he attended an award show? If anything people made fun of the fact he wore sunglasses the entire time. Guess he wants to see and hear what he wants.

People were pissed.

I mean, look at you.

You're pissed about the comment about Russel Wilson playing steroid ball.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 3, 2014 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by AmpLee:
If it were Kaep playing baseball, Val would be throwing a temper tantrum about his lack of professionalism and how he Adolf work hard like Russell Wilson. Hypocrite.

Possibly because Kapernick needs to prove he can play in the NFL before he spends 1 day hanging out and taking infield. We always hear about Kaepernicks work ethic, but it almost always has to do with the physical work ethic. One would hope he spends as much time or more this season working on the mental part. Because the physical part is on top of the NFL.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
People were pissed.

I mean, look at you.

You're pissed about the comment about Russel Wilson playing steroid ball.

Oh man! what an enigma!