LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Seahawks to dump Red Bryant

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
Is that two or three pages on how a finger pressed "p" rather than "b"?

need a niner fan to help you count past 1?

Yeah, we can count to five.
Originally posted by rice-a-roni:

Let me know when you think you're close to six. Better yet, document the journey. Turn it into a slogan and plaster it everywhere. You can call it something like... "The Quest for Six"!

Let me know when you think you're close to six. Better yet, document the journey. Turn it into a slogan and plaster it everywhere. You can call it something like... "The Quest for Six"!

better than a #questfor1

http://www.intagme.com/jason_sours/637005959740115358_303006905/

better than a #questfor1

Yeah, that guy's stupid. Wonder how that worked out for him. You could crush that guy with a "Who's got it better than us?!"
its not about thinking what we want. take two steps back and place yourself in our shoes and tell us you'd buy the story you're trying to sell. you took a dig at the dude, it happens, just own it.

I would of thought that if you or someone was trying to say something to piss me off you wouldn't have said it was a mistake. It's really simple.When someones calls Richard Sherman "Dick Sherman" and say's it because he thinks he's a dick does that person turn around and say sorry it was a typo? Not if you meant it. I'm tired of talking about it. Cool don't believe me.....Deal with it. I tried being respectful and explain, It would have been a lot easy to say "yep I meant to" but I didn't. Damn man, whats wrong with you?
[ Edited by tab420 on Feb 28, 2014 at 11:13 AM ]

better than a #questfor1

Yeah, that guy's stupid. Wonder how that worked out for him. You could crush that guy with a "Who's got it better than us?!"

he got his wish and got his quest for 1 completed. get the bragging in, cus we all know from listening to hawk fans that theres a limit on how long you can brag about winning a title or 5 right?

better than a #questfor1

he got his wish and got his quest for 1 completed. get the bragging in, cus we all know from listening to hawk fans that theres a limit on how long you can brag about winning a title or 5 right?

I can't even count to five so I'll have to settle for one, two, three or four, but definitely more than zero.
He has a point. Those slogans are pretty ridiculous...
Originally posted by tab420:
Originally posted by Empire49:
There are 3 things I will point out from this post.

First of all... Va-JJ? Really? Come on.

Second, I've already explained why your typo argument is unlikely. On your next post, you claim to be dyslexic now. Fine. Don't own up to it. It's all good. It's just a little fishy how your supposed dyslexia only presents itself when you decide to address Michael Crabtree. Whatever though. Just understand that this is one individual calling another out for being childish. It has nothing to do with you being a Seahawk fan. Unlike most Niners fans, your team is just another team to me. You aren't the 80s Rams or 90s Cowboys. I hated them. Your team, meh.

Third, me calling you out doesn't give Niners fans any type of rep (not wrap). Nice try.
Dude I'm a Sped teacher that's specializes in disability traits. Don't tell me how Dyslexia works. You don't believe it was a typo....Who cares, move on. If I wanted to piss people off by calling a player a name I wouldn't have said immediately after that it was a typo and I was sorry, I would have loved that it pissed you off if that was my intention. Really man, think about it. I'm done with this, think what you want.

Point out where I tried to tell you how dyslexia works.

Can't do it? Exactly.

I really don't care if you took a dig at Crabtree. It is what it is. The one thing I pointed out is that you refuse to own up to it. What's funny is you then proceeded to act even more childish by talking about me having sand in my supposed vagina (or Va-JJ, as you so childishly refer to it). Wouldn't be surprised if you backed off of that and blamed it on dyslexia.

Now look, if you don't want to own up to your post, that's fine. But don't try to say stuff like I'm ruining Niners fans reps, or I'm jumping on you because you like some other team, or that I'm trying to tell you how dyslexia works, etc.

Bottom line, you presented a ridiculously poor explanation for taking a shot at a player by calling him a name that a 12-year-old would come up with. You claim you don't care if I believe you or not, so my advice to you (if you really don't care what I think) is to not respond to this post and we'll keep it moving.

We're already close, big guy. In fact, one would argue that we were literally inches away from it last year, and a couple yards from it the year before.

It's a different story when Seattle comes to SF. They haven't won here since Harbaugh arrived. And the truth is, if Ahmad Brooks doesn't get a b******t penalty on the hit on Brees, the Niners win the West and Seattle has to come here for the NFC championship. Not a good thing for them.

This is in the past and didn't happen, but my point is let's not act as if Seattle was a clear cut better team than SF last year. They won it all, but SF is on the same level. So save the "let me know when you're close" crap.

Originally posted by Empire49:

We're already close, big guy. In fact, one would argue that we were literally inches away from it last year, and a couple yards from it the year before.

It's a different story when Seattle comes to SF. They haven't won here since Harbaugh arrived. And the truth is, if Ahmad Brooks doesn't get a b******t penalty on the hit on Brees, the Niners win the West and Seattle has to come here for the NFC championship. Not a good thing for them.

This is in the past and didn't happen, but my point is let's not act as if Seattle was a clear cut better team than SF last year. They won it all, but SF is on the same level. So save the "let me know when you're close" crap.

lol

Give them a break. Its their first one. I remember my first super bowl win too. It was just all happy and thought every team sucked.

They only have 4 more years to enjoy if before its in the past, according to their own logic. That sucks.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 28, 2014 at 1:22 PM ]
Well this can be moved to FA thread, he was officially released. I always liked the guy coming out of college, too bad he will probably command too much money
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tab420:
its not about thinking what we want. take two steps back and place yourself in our shoes and tell us you'd buy the story you're trying to sell. you took a dig at the dude, it happens, just own it.

I would of thought that if you or someone was trying to say something to piss me off you wouldn't have said it was a mistake. It's really simple.When someones calls Richard Sherman "Dick Sherman" and say's it because he thinks he's a dick does that person turn around and say sorry it was a typo? Not if you meant it. I'm tired of talking about it. Cool don't believe me.....Deal with it. I tried being respectful and explain, It would have been a lot easy to say "yep I meant to" but I didn't. Damn man, whats wrong with you?

Dick is short for richard
Originally posted by bors:
Dick is short for richard

Yes bors. yes it is...lol
Share 49ersWebzone