There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seahawks to dump Red Bryant

Originally posted by crabman82:
he makes a very valid point. typo's do happen but the 'b' and 'p' arent next to each other on the keyboard. as soon as you posted about it a typo i thought the exact samething but left it alone because i knew you wouldnt own it.

Then don't. If you knew anything about me you would know I have no trouble saying what I mean and standing behind it, but you don't and that's fine. If I came here to rip into Niner players or their fans don't you think I would have tried it? The only mixed words I've had on here have been in defense. Ok you figured me out! I'm here to get you to trust me and on my 115 post bam, it's on. Damn you figured me out. You guys have no right to talk about Hawk fans being a$$es when you treat people the same way or worse when they have done nothing. My typo was not one of striking the wrong key I'm dyslexic but I mostly mix up my b's and d's but I shouldn't have to tell you guys that, your a bunch of mind readers.
Originally posted by tab420:
he makes a very valid point. typo's do happen but the 'b' and 'p' arent next to each other on the keyboard. as soon as you posted about it a typo i thought the exact samething but left it alone because i knew you wouldnt own it.

Then don't. If you knew anything about me you would know I have no trouble saying what I mean and standing behind it, but you don't and that's fine. If I came here to rip into Niner players or their fans don't you think I would have tried it? The only mixed words I've had on here have been in defense. Ok you figured me out! I'm here to get you to trust me and on my 115 post bam, it's on. Damn you figured me out. You guys have no right to talk about Hawk fans being a$$es when you treat people the same way or worse when they have done nothing. My typo was not one of striking the wrong key I'm dyslexic but I mostly mix up my b's and d's but I shouldn't have to tell you guys that, your a bunch of mind readers.

if you were in our spot, and someone took a dig at one of your players on your teams message board you wouldnt buy it either. if you want to take a dig at crabtree the common name drops from hawk fans are craptree and cashtree (from the holdout as a rookie). i've heard both multiple times from hawk fans, mostly when i'm skimming their board though. there are also subtle ways to rip into a player, you dont have to come and say so and so f**king sucks. you can do it in a subtle way. like me taking a dig at #25 and calling him dick sherman. i'm not doing it cause i like abbreviated names, i'm doing cus i think he is infact that, a dick. i dont feel i have a right to go to your board and trash your players with little nicknames. but on my own teams board? yeah i feel i can say whatever i want, this is our home field. furthermore i'm not shelling out any respect to any hawk fan who signed up here after you won a super bowl. there are some hawk fans who were here during the season and even prior to the season started, sometimes we shoot the s**t. but you gotta understand aint nobody got time for what i call the 'after the fact' seahawk fan. where were you before you won anything? dont think we're all into you guys coming over after the fact to act all chummy.
I don't see any reason to argue about the Crabtree thing. 420 apologized and said it was a mistake. No harm, no foul. Besides I would expect someone with "420" as part of their handle to mis-type a word now and then.

Originally posted by zaghawk:
I don't like this move especially considering how much of a leader Red is, but...JS and PC helped this team become what it is today with their decision making process. I'll roll with it.

I wouldn't like it if I were a Hawk fan either, but as a Niner fan, I'm 100% on board because it may be easier to run on those guys next season.
if you were in our spot, and someone took a dig at one of your players on your teams message board you wouldnt buy it either. if you want to take a dig at crabtree the common name drops from hawk fans are craptree and cashtree (from the holdout as a rookie). i've heard both multiple times from hawk fans, mostly when i'm skimming their board though. there are also subtle ways to rip into a player, you dont have to come and say so and so f**king sucks. you can do it in a subtle way. like me taking a dig at #25 and calling him dick sherman. i'm not doing it cause i like abbreviated names, i'm doing cus i think he is infact that, a dick. i dont feel i have a right to go to your board and trash your players with little nicknames. but on my own teams board? yeah i feel i can say whatever i want, this is our home field. furthermore i'm not shelling out any respect to any hawk fan who signed up here after you won a super bowl. there are some hawk fans who were here during the season and even prior to the season started, sometimes we shoot the s**t. but you gotta understand aint nobody got time for what i call the 'after the fact' seahawk fan. where were you before you won anything? dont think we're all into you guys coming over after the fact to act all chummy.

Crake is right. Living to long in Humboldt county has and does effect my typing....
[ Edited by tab420 on Feb 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I don't like this move especially considering how much of a leader Red is, but...JS and PC helped this team become what it is today with their decision making process. I'll roll with it.

I have a feeling Scruggs might be able to step back into that rotation and make an impact in the run game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
What are the odds this dude gets busted for PEDs?

Wouldn't doubt it... Browner's probably on his way out, too. Pete The Cheat knows how to cover his azz
Originally posted by LVJay:
Wouldn't doubt it... Browner's probably on his way out, too. Pete The Cheat knows how to cover his azz

If their smart they bring Browner back on a minimal contract. He's not facing PED charges.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
If their smart they bring Browner back on a minimal contract. He's not facing PED charges.

Doesn't even really matter (imo), they got good depth in the secondary. They'll get by w/out Red, but if injuries pile up on the front, he will be the first to be missed....
Originally posted by LVJay:

He's not facing any kind of charges but any team that signs him would have to know when his trial date would be or they probably wouldn't take a chance on him. Given the nature of his situation, I wonder how an injunction by a court would impact his status in the substance abuse program itself. Quite possible that the trial would not be the only risk but the potential for another failed test for substance abuse as well.
Originally posted by Empire49:
LOL @ this guy backing off his childishness. The letter "p" is nowhere near "b" on a keyboard and the only way it would autocorrect to "craptree" is if you've specifically typed it in before because "Craptree" is not a word in any dictionary.

Your typo argument is a terrible one. You acted like a 12 year old, man up, accept it, move on. No need to lie.

And for the record, people get called out on here for being childish all the time - 49ers fan or not.

If I would of done it on purpose I would have admitted it. And I would have used it before when talking about him. If you don't believe me tough...Deal with it.
This is why the classy Niner fans get a bad wrap. Just cause you got sand in your Va-JJ doesn't mean you have to take it out on every Seahawk fan.

There are 3 things I will point out from this post.

First of all... Va-JJ? Really? Come on.

Second, I've already explained why your typo argument is unlikely. On your next post, you claim to be dyslexic now. Fine. Don't own up to it. It's all good. It's just a little fishy how your supposed dyslexia only presents itself when you decide to address Michael Crabtree. Whatever though. Just understand that this is one individual calling another out for being childish. It has nothing to do with you being a Seahawk fan. Unlike most Niners fans, your team is just another team to me. You aren't the 80s Rams or 90s Cowboys. I hated them. Your team, meh.

Third, me calling you out doesn't give Niners fans any type of rep (not wrap). Nice try.

Second, I've already explained why your typo argument is unlikely. On your next post, you claim to be dyslexic now. Fine. Don't own up to it. It's all good. It's just a little fishy how your supposed dyslexia only presents itself when you decide to address Michael Crabtree. Whatever though. Just understand that this is one individual calling another out for being childish. It has nothing to do with you being a Seahawk fan. Unlike most Niners fans, your team is just another team to me. You aren't the 80s Rams or 90s Cowboys. I hated them. Your team, meh.

Third, me calling you out doesn't give Niners fans any type of rep (not wrap). Nice try.
Dude I'm a Sped teacher that's specializes in disability traits. Don't tell me how Dyslexia works. You don't believe it was a typo....Who cares, move on. If I wanted to piss people off by calling a player a name I wouldn't have said immediately after that it was a typo and I was sorry, I would have loved that it pissed you off if that was my intention. Really man, think about it. I'm done with this, think what you want.

Dude I'm a Sped teacher that's specializes in disability traits. Don't tell me how Dyslexia works. You don't believe it was a typo....Who cares, move on. If I wanted to piss people off by calling a player a name I wouldn't have said immediately after that it was a typo and I was sorry, I would have loved that it pissed you off if that was my intention. Really man, think about it. I'm done with this, think what you want.

its not about thinking what we want. take two steps back and place yourself in our shoes and tell us you'd buy the story you're trying to sell. you took a dig at the dude, it happens, just own it.
Is that two or three pages on how a finger pressed "p" rather than "b"?
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
Is that two or three pages on how a finger pressed "p" rather than "b"?

need a niner fan to help you count past 1?