There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ray Rice arrested

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
NFL is getting flamed right now...lol f**k you goodell.

Aldon's suspension better not be more then 1 game after this b******t.

You kidding me? Aldon gonna receive the hammer now. Goodell can't take flak on 2 in a row. Because of the blow back for being a chauvinist he will now not be soft to prove his critics wrong. b******t

ya, you could be right as well, that would be some b******t

still very shocked how rice only got a 2 game suspension. at same time this was goodell handing out the suspension. i'm really starting to believe that goodell just writes on card notes random numbers, puts them all in a hat, and then randomly picks one out and hands out the suspension...

on top of this, jim irsay probably will never see that suspension as an owner.
if john harbaugh had some balls, he would add some games onto that suspension. idc if his wife didn't press chargers, or that she forgives him, most women who are part of an abusive relationship lots of times will stick up for their boyfriend/husband just out of fear.

and the whole b******t that rice isn't a repeat offender, and somebody like josh gordon is...well wtf is worse goodell, smoking pot 2-3 times, or punching your girl and dragging her unconscious across the floor?
what a joke!! ray rice is a piece of s**t in my opinion. Every guy in the world over the age of 20 has been with a crazy b***h. you can't go around slappin the s**t out of em. #b***hesbecrazy
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/24/get-em-while-theyre-hot-buy-your-ladies-ray-rice-gear/

The comments section of this is priceless. The outcry seems pretty unanimous.
Originally posted by outside4949:
what a joke!! ray rice is a piece of s**t in my opinion. Every guy in the world over the age of 20 has been with a crazy b***h. you can't go around slappin the s**t out of em. #b***hesbecrazy

supposedly Rice had additional footage for Goddell, that helped him get a lower suspension.

I'm wondering if in the footage it showed him defending himself and accidentally caught her with a hot one. I'm reaching here fellas ....s**t doesn't make sense.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
supposedly Rice had additional footage for Goddell, that helped him get a lower suspension.

I'm wondering if in the footage it showed him defending himself and accidentally caught her with a hot one. I'm reaching here fellas ....s**t doesn't make sense.

I don't know man. I did construction with a chick once. this broad thought she was hard like a dude. she worked hard and could keep up. she was mouthy as f**k though. I saw a little dude just out of high school hall off and hit her one night when we were all drinking. she was soft as s**t. needless to say we whipped the kids ass. She was hard for a chick but not even on the same level as a weak man. Its preached to all boys never to hit a woman under any circumstance with good reason I think. Even if she had a weapon I can't reconcile what we all saw on that video.

If they are really going with this 2 game penalty then they should show us all why. what is the compelling evidence that makes roger goodell dismiss that video with such a light penalty? right now goodell looks like s**t. and for good reason
I've been living in the far east for the past last 12 years. The manner in which women are treated here is abominable. You would think that any violent behavior targeting women should be punished without reservation. The NFL will suspend a player for a year if he's caught with a joint on several counts, but knock out a woman and the penalty is 2 game suspension.
What if Ray Rice was gay and smacked his fiance around then? You think the public outcry of two games would be similar?
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
What if Ray Rice was gay and smacked his fiance around then? You think the public outcry of two games would be similar?

there was a story like that somewhere Wasn't there?
What if they were playing a slapping game?
I'm just glad he didn't hit her with a bong. What if the bong broke?
Just saw the video of the Elevator incident. Sure hope the suspension was based on something else.

If you watch the video, she clearly was NOT unconscious as the commentators are claiming - she slows her fall and when she is getting pulled up, she bends her knee to help support her weight. If you have actually ever moved somebody who was unconscious, you know this isn't what happens. Looks like she was drunk and throwing a childish temper tantrum and he handled it poorly.

The people who know what happened are RR and his Fiance, got married.

The people who have the most knowledge of what happened, the DA, chose not to file charges.

I'm not a fan of RR by any means, but the public outcry based on the video from the elevator is unfounded IMHO
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Just saw the video of the Elevator incident. Sure hope the suspension was based on something else.

If you watch the video, she clearly was NOT unconscious as the commentators are claiming - she slows her fall and when she is getting pulled up, she bends her knee to help support her weight. If you have actually ever moved somebody who was unconscious, you know this isn't what happens. Looks like she was drunk and throwing a childish temper tantrum and he handled it poorly.

The people who have the most knowledge of what happened, the DA, chose not to file charges.

I'm not a fan of RR by any means, but the public outcry based on the video from the elevator is unfounded IMHO

So nothing wrong happened here if he didn't knock her completely unconscious? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by socal9er42:

So nothing wrong happened here if he didn't knock her completely unconscious? lol

That's not even close to what I said...ummm....lol

I said that if it's based on the video from the elevator incident. Listening to the stories on MSM today where they're having a hissy fit, that's all that they are mentioning.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by outside4949:

Actually I can see and understand that. My exwife was physically abusive because she counted on me never doing anything back. One time after years and increased frequency it was enough and I retaliated physically. She never tried to lay a hand on me ever again. I didn't knock her ass out, but the point was made and clearly.