There are 215 users in the forums

Ray Rice arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Ray deserves a second chance but I just don't see his value right now unfortunately for him. Some team might figure he can give them a good year or two in 2015 though. He did an awful thing but this doesn't mean he can't get better from this! He told them what he did but they chose to cover it up

I would love to hear Ray Rice on this. Because Goodell threw him under the bus, he said that Rice lied to him about what happened in / out of the elevator, I wonder how true that is? Either way, the punch was awful, but how he started kicking her around after like she was a sack of potatoes was even more disgusting, imo. I would have a hard time cheering for him if he was on my team. And if Goodell was telling the truth that Rice lied to him, than he doesn't even deserve a second chance anymore.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
I would love to hear Ray Rice on this. Because Goodell threw him under the bus, he said that Rice lied to him about what happened in / out of the elevator, I wonder how true that is? Either way, the punch was awful, but how he started kicking her around after like she was a sack of potatoes was even more disgusting, imo. I would have a hard time cheering for him if he was on my team. And if Goodell was telling the truth that Rice lied to him, than he doesn't even deserve a second chance anymore.

He won't be a 49er for sure. Ozzie said that Ray Rice never lied to him. Ravens and NFL knew. They should have stuck with the truth and that was that they knew about it yet they made the wrong decision in suspending Ray 2 games and now they have policy in place after the fact that will make penalties harsher when this happens in the future. Instead they were further embarrassed when the video went public and they tried to make Ray Rice the fall guy for lying to cover up for their poor decision to suspend him only 2 games. They should have owned it and they would have come out better in the end.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He won't be a 49er for sure. Ozzie said that Ray Rice never lied to him. Ravens and NFL knew. They should have stuck with the truth and that was that they knew about it yet they made the wrong decision in suspending Ray 2 games and now they have policy in place after the fact that will make penalties harsher when this happens in the future. Instead they were further embarrassed when the video went public and they tried to make Ray Rice the fall guy for lying to cover up for their poor decision to suspend him only 2 games. They should have owned it and they would have come out better in the end.

Ya, you're probably right here. I hope you are, this way the NFL will go through some needed changes.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Source: Former #Ravens RB Ray Rice has won his appeal.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no team is gonna go near him.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
no team is gonna go near him.

Just give em time. Michael Vick got a second chance. They all get second chances.
I think its a great idea to sign him......lets see just how exciting we can make this train wreck now.......
Lol nfl

Lol goodell
Suck it
Originally posted by CWin4949:
I think its a great idea to sign him......lets see just how exciting we can make this train wreck now.......

Might as well. At least we will finally have screaming people at Levi's.
Ray Rice wins appeal.

Aldon Smith cannot get 2 game reduction for good behavior.

Goodell is a joke. I'm surprised the news that he won his appeal hasn't garnered higher traction.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
We had numerous reports at the time, including a statement from the Ravens GM that Ray Rice told Goodell the truth, so it was obvious then that Goodell was lying. Rice believed the NFL had the tape, so he told the truth because he thought they already knew and he wanted to minimize his suspension. Now a judge has confirmed that Rice told the truth, so what do all the Goodell defenders like Mike Golic, Stephen A. Smith and the disgraceful espn ombudsman have to say now? He should've already been fired just based on the judge's ruling.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
http://robertmuellerreport.com/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Mueller Report finds no evidence that anyone at NFL had or saw in-elevator video before publicly shown.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Mueller Report finds no evidence that anyone at NFL had or saw in-elevator video before publicly shown.

Does anyone really buy this crap?
Share 49ersWebzone