There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A Manning in a Dick Sherman jersey?

Originally posted by boast:
this isn't worse than cap-gate. she's not a player. she was probably a Seahawk fan before she married him.

Nobody outside Seattle was a Seahawk fan even two years ago lol.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
this isn't worse than cap-gate. she's not a player. she was probably a Seahawk fan before she married him.

this. all a sudden, these motherf**kers are everywhere.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
I'm sorry, is this a serious post? The photo is obviously photoshopped.

Exactly. It's a decent job, but it's a job, people.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

They'll disappear the moment the Seahawks becomes irrelevant again

Honestly the same can be said about Niner fans before Harbaugh came around. Sure there was a HUGE fanbase after that big string of SB, but when the Niners went quiet for a long time, other than the die hards...nothing. Success brings bandwagonners. Every good team has them until they start sucking for like 5-10 years in a row. Hell you can say most fans came from success in one era or another. It's very rare you run into a fan who just jumped onto a s**tty team unless they are some hipster fan. Honestly if the Niners never won all those SBs in the 90s, and just were another run of the mill team until now. I'm pretty sure you'd have a lot less fans claiming they've been die hard since the 90s. This applies to all teams btw.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Honestly the same can be said about Niner fans before Harbaugh came around. Sure there was a HUGE fanbase after that big string of SB, but when the Niners went quiet for a long time, other than the die hards...nothing. Success brings bandwagonners. Every good team has them until they start sucking for like 5-10 years in a row. Hell you can say most fans came from success in one era or another. It's very rare you run into a fan who just jumped onto a s**tty team unless they are some hipster fan. Honestly if the Niners never won all those SBs in the 90s, and just were another run of the mill team until now. I'm pretty sure you'd have a lot less fans claiming they've been die hard since the 90s. This applies to all teams btw.

The Niners are regal buddy! From the Lombardi's the HOF alumni Eddie Bill Walsh to being the template for success of many franchises to date. There are maybe a handful of franchises in any sport quite like the Niners! GOATs everywhere. Owner Eddie Coach Walsh QB Joe WR Jerry S Lott. We are a stud franchise with scores of longtime diehards and we represent the Bay Area the same spot SEA has tried to emulate over the years. SEA is an up and coming suburb of SF so I appreciate them as champion and a great city but win a few more
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Feb 13, 2014 at 12:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
SEA is an up and coming suburb of SF so I appreciate them as champion and a great city but win a few more

oh we intend to.

R.I.P bandwagon 2014
DP
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 13, 2014 at 1:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

R.I.P bandwagon 2014

I'm not going to lie, I know we have our share of Bandwagonners. It takes about 5-6 years of sucking to lose them. That being said, I don't see this Seahawks team completely sucking outside of major collapse anytime soon. I am interested to see how Steelers fans react in the next few years if they continue to not make playoffs. I think this is the first time in a long, long time the Steelers failed to make playoffs for two years in a row. So we'll see how long that "6 rings!!!" thing lasts for if they don't pull back together.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

R.I.P bandwagon 2014

I'm not going to lie, I know we have our share of Bandwagonners. It takes about 5-6 years of sucking to lose them. That being said, I don't see this Seahawks team completely sucking outside of major collapse anytime soon. I am interested to see how Steelers fans react in the next few years if they continue to not make playoffs. I think this is the first time in a long, long time the Steelers failed to make playoffs for two years in a row. So we'll see how long that "6 rings!!!" thing lasts for if they don't pull back together.

it lasts forever. now that you finally won, i hope you guys understand theres no expiration date on bragging about them. a 1991 title is worth just as much as a 2008 title. you only hear the ancient rings your grand dad saw stuff from fans of teams who have nothing. if seattle were to go 15 years without winning another super bowl, do you think your fans would stop bragging about it cus its ancient? it seems ever since you entered the nfc west in 2002 thats what your fans think we should do with our past.
Solid Green Bay fans are just as proud of those late 60's Super Bowl wins as they are the ones in the 90's. Long time Steelers fans are still talking about the dynasty of the 70's even though they got a couple more recently. And the first one is always special. It doesn't matter what comes after, Seahawk fans can always be proud of their 2013 team.

But, this bandwagoning thing always happens. I saw lots of Packer gear in the Bay Area when they were winning Super Bowls. I never in all my Bay Area years saw anyone with Patriots gear on but after they won a couple, I saw people around with that gear on. People like to be associated with a winner.
Originally posted by crake49:
Solid Green Bay fans are just as proud of those late 60's Super Bowl wins as they are the ones in the 90's. Long time Steelers fans are still talking about the dynasty of the 70's even though they got a couple more recently. And the first one is always special. It doesn't matter what comes after, Seahawk fans can always be proud of their 2013 team.

But, this bandwagoning thing always happens. I saw lots of Packer gear in the Bay Area when they were winning Super Bowls. I never in all my Bay Area years saw anyone with Patriots gear on but after they won a couple, I saw people around with that gear on. People like to be associated with a winner.

lol yeah i never knew there were cardinal fans until they made it to the super bowl.
Side chick
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i doubt it.

While Abby is originally from Nashville, TN, Eli and Abby Manning have been together since they attended Ole Miss. Eli proposed in 2007, and the two were married in Mexico in April, 2008. - See more at: http://www.playerwives.com/nfl/new-york-giants/eli-mannings-wife-abby-mcgrew/#sthash.Ktaem9Xm.dpuf

fwiw... not sure how accurate that site is.
why is his wife wearing a Seahawks jersey ,nice PS

Originally posted by crake49: