There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A Manning in a Dick Sherman jersey?

• nj9er
  • Veteran

Outside the Super Bowl Eli was seen getting out of a car with a woman who resembles his wife from behind wearing. Sherman jersey. I don't remember seeing her at in the booth with Eli during the game. My Giants fan friend is trying to tell me I have no proof it's his wife but who else would he get out of a car with before his brothers big game. Anyone know if she wore this all game or if it's her?
it WAS rigged
LMAO is that Eli's wife? -I bet Eli has one under his jacket, as well.
And to think folk were dogging Kap for wearing a Dolphins hat! SMH!
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
I can't confirm it's his wife but eye witness account when asked why is his wife wearing a Seahawks jersey he made his interception face
I bet you she's the man in the relationship too
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
Clearly no prenup
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I bet you she's the man in the relationship too

Well thats a given..
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
And to think folk were dogging Kap for wearing a Dolphins hat! SMH!

Exactly.Dude need to cuff his b***h
What a b***h.

Yeah, she is too.
you folks decide if it is.....

• nj9er
  • Veteran
I'd have to believe it is the nose looks similar height looks similar and hair color is a match. My friend still gets on my for the Dolphins hat. I have to say this is worse. One she is in MetLife where Seattle embarrassed Eli and he got benched at end of game. Not to mention she's from Tennessee where Peyton played and her brother in law is in Super Bowl. It's like a big middle finger to the Giants and the Mannings.
this isn't worse than cap-gate. she's not a player. she was probably a Seahawk fan before she married him.
Originally posted by boast:
this isn't worse than cap-gate. she's not a player. she was probably a Seahawk fan before she married him.

i doubt it.

While Abby is originally from Nashville, TN, Eli and Abby Manning have been together since they attended Ole Miss. Eli proposed in 2007, and the two were married in Mexico in April, 2008. - See more at: http://www.playerwives.com/nfl/new-york-giants/eli-mannings-wife-abby-mcgrew/#sthash.Ktaem9Xm.dpuf

fwiw... not sure how accurate that site is.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Feb 10, 2014 at 2:53 PM ]
I'm sorry, is this a serious post? The photo is obviously photoshopped.