There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Superbowl Vet: Seahawks Defense would have dominated any offense in NFL history

SanDiego is posting from the Seahawk parade as we speak
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Forty_Niners:
Yeah but I don't think he is going anywhere is he?

Will be 28 years old next season. Wouldn't be so sure about a 4th straight healthy regular season. It would be wise to expect the Seahawks to add pieces on offense but that's where the Harvin trade comes in. Gave up atleast 2 young starters for his injury prone butt.

Gore is 30 / 31 ish next year. He's older.

that's why we have marcus
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

This. He isn't even consistent in his arguments. Says Seattle is bigger, stronger, faster, etc. Is that why they beat us SanDiego? Or is it cause Kap is a one read QB?
That little guy was a great little flanker for The Bills was it? Was he part of the Bills years of sb infamy? What the F football is he watching. Seattle has a great secondary but Linebackers and dline is not as good as the current 49ers is. They should not be spoken in the same breath as that Raven's team. The Niners O ripped down the field on that last drive with good precision passing routes and passes. Kap's pass was not the wrong decision.6 inches and we are in the sb. Or if he was flushed left we are in the sb. Seattle was lucky as f--k on that last drive. Very happy to hear that Harb's is in fact taking control of passing game and prob O overall. Roman is just in over his head with his schemes/game day play calling ability. When Ian Williams comes back healthy and we can get Tank in there this line will be a monster. I am confident that if Seattle doesn't leg whip our dlineman next year we will win the sb. No doubt.
That little guy was a great little flanker for The Bills was it? Was he part of the Bills years of sb infamy? What the F football is he watching. Seattle has a great secondary but Linebackers and dline is not as good as the current 49ers is. They should not be spoken in the same breath as that Raven's team. The Niners O ripped down the field on that last drive with good precision passing routes and passes. Kap's pass was not the wrong decision.6 inches and we are in the sb. Or if he was flushed left we are in the sb. Seattle was lucky as f--k on that last drive. Very happy to hear that Harb's is in fact taking control of passing game and prob O overall. Roman is just in over his head with his schemes/game day play calling ability. When Ian Williams comes back healthy and we can get Tank in there this line will be a monster. I am confident that if Seattle doesn't leg whip our dlineman next year we will win the sb. No doubt.
He is biased for sure
Originally posted by SportsFan:

This. He isn't even consistent in his arguments. Says Seattle is bigger, stronger, faster, etc. Is that why they beat us SanDiego? Or is it cause Kap is a one read QB?

All the above. They are superior on every level. Carroll is a better coach too.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

All the above. They are superior on every level. Carroll is a better coach too.

So we can ignore everything you say from this point forward.
San Diego, what is your agenda? You spew the same mindless crap over and over in every thread no matter what and it was old months ago.

This dude has been warned about posting this garbage for weeks and yet he still does it. If he's not going to be banned or suspended then how do I put him on ignore? I can't see any way to do it. I'm really sick of reading him derailing every thread he posts in, so if there's no way to ignore him then I'm just gonna stop checking the Webzone.
[ Edited by Disp on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:38 PM ]
Steve Tasker = Lengendary ST'er
Originally posted by Disp:
San Diego, what is your agenda? You spew the same mindless crap over and over in every thread no matter what and it was old months ago.

This dude has been warned about posting this garbage for weeks and yet he still does it. If he's not going to be banned or suspended then how do I put him on ignore? I can't see any way to do it. I'm really sick of reading him derailing every thread he posts in, so if there's no way to ignore him then I'm just gonna stop checking the Webzone.

No your not... This place is to much fun to stop coming to!

If we didn't have Lattimore. We would be drafting a RB in the first 2 Rounds coming up. I would be surprised if Seattle doesn't add atleast two young offensive pieces this off season.
Originally posted by Forty_Niners:

If we didn't have Lattimore. We would be drafting a RB in the first 2 Rounds coming up. I would be surprised if Seattle doesn't add atleast two young offensive pieces this off season.

Yes but nobody knows what Lattimore will be. He had terrible injuries in college. Who knows if he can be productive in the pros. I hope it works out.
While there is little doubt Seattle has pull a little ahead of us, this whole bigger, stronger , faster nonsense is only in regards to the secondary. The gap between these teams isn't as. If as some would want to believe. He only areas that I would give Seattle a decided advantage is secondary and dl depth.

The nucleus of the niners team is still young enough to contend for years. This years draft is huge for the niners. If baalke nails it, that whole bigger, younger, faster talks swings back our way. Especially when you factor in the guys that "redshirted" this year.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:48 PM ]
Yes but nobody knows what Lattimore will be. He had terrible injuries in college. Who knows if he can be productive in the pros. I hope it works out.

Entirely true. For all we know right now, he might have issues staying on the field.

I guess ultimately, Lynch does to the 49ers defense what no other RB has. His skill set and just too much for us to handle. I don't think replacing Gore's production versus the Seahawks defense will be as difficult.

Then again, if we're talking offense. We will have a hell of a time replacing Boldin and Crabtree in the next two off seasons.
[ Edited by Forty_Niners on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:50 PM ]