There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Superbowl Vet: Seahawks Defense would have dominated any offense in NFL history

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's so much b******t going on but when you think about it, a single call could have changed the outlook of the entire season.






If that's a sack and a fumble recovery as it should have been, 49ers win, 49ers end up winning homefield, the road to the Superbowl goes through San Francisco and we have a whole different storyline on our hands. THAT is how close it was.

F***in A Phoenix!!!!.......F***in A!!!!

/thread
mind bottling how Brees didn't pinch a nerve or something.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's so much b******t going on but when you think about it, a single call could have changed the outlook of the entire season.






If that's a sack and a fumble recovery as it should have been, 49ers win, 49ers end up winning homefield, the road to the Superbowl goes through San Francisco and we have a whole different storyline on our hands. THAT is how close it was.

F***in A Phoenix!!!!.......F***in A!!!!

/thread
mind bottling how Brees didn't pinch a nerve or something.

now i'm p*ssed off again.
Seriously...we got f**ked.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
SanDiego STOP IT!!!

5 Super Bowls to there 1........1 LOL 1!!!

Could've sworn the 9ers this year beat those Super Bowl chumps and they STILL continue to lose in San Francisco. 9ers won in Seattle in 2011, can't remember the last time they won in San Francisco!!!

Sorry but ummm no I will not bow down to these fake ass Super Bowl wanna-be dynasty chumps. Their Defense is so overrated they got ropa-doped by Arizona and St. Louis in St. Louis. And another one for your post.

Isn't full-on trolling a bannable offense of some sort, because that's essentially all he's been doing since early January.

At what point will the forum realize SanDiego is not a niner fan and never was? He's been doing it since the inception of this forum. He's been bashing/whining/crying for years.
[ Edited by kronik on Feb 11, 2014 at 4:03 PM ]
All during no salary cap years. You can't compare then and now! If we had no salary cap Seattle would get at least 5 in the next 10 years. Paul Allen is the riches owner and the #2 wealthiest owner is worth 10 billion less.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,580
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's so much b******t going on but when you think about it, a single call could have changed the outlook of the entire season.






If that's a sack and a fumble recovery as it should have been, 49ers win, 49ers end up winning homefield, the road to the Superbowl goes through San Francisco and we have a whole different storyline on our hands. THAT is how close it was.

F***in A Phoenix!!!!.......F***in A!!!!

/thread
mind bottling how Brees didn't pinch a nerve or something.
I think he is 3" taller from getting his neck stretched.
The Niner's won by 2 on a last second FG. It doesn't mean you beat Seattle just because your home.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's so much b******t going on but when you think about it, a single call could have changed the outlook of the entire season.






If that's a sack and a fumble recovery as it should have been, 49ers win, 49ers end up winning homefield, the road to the Superbowl goes through San Francisco and we have a whole different storyline on our hands. THAT is how close it was.

F***in A Phoenix!!!!.......F***in A!!!!

/thread
mind bottling how Brees didn't pinch a nerve or something.

I could be wrong but the call was made because Drew's neck goes all some freaky animated effect like what you see in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" or a Roadrunner/Wile E. Coyote episode.
This is the greatest defense of all time, no that is the greatest defense of all time, one second, this one is the greatest defense of all time. I only know two things when addressing the GOAT, Joe Montana is the greatest QB and Jerry Rice is the all time GOAT.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,249
Boring
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Roger Craig
John Taylor
Tom Rathman
Brent Jones

That's all folks!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,136
Originally posted by tab420:
The Niner's won by 2 on a last second FG. It doesn't mean you beat Seattle just because your home.

Ummm yes it does, you said it yourself....Niners won by 2, in what case is that not beating the opposing team?? Or is Paul Allen blowing off Roger Goodell right now attempting to change that week 14 LOSS!!!

Seattle got 1.......4 more to go!!!! Frickin one-hit wonders I tell you!!! 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.0
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,136
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This is the greatest defense of all time, no that is the greatest defense of all time, one second, this one is the greatest defense of all time. I only know two things when addressing the GOAT, Joe Montana is the greatest QB and Jerry Rice is the all time GOAT.

Watch Seattle fans come back with...NOT, Steve Largent and Russell Wilson are the best of all time.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ummm yes it does, you said it yourself....Niners won by 2, in what case is that not beating the opposing team?? Or is Paul Allen blowing off Roger Goodell right now attempting to change that week 14 LOSS!!!

Seattle got 1.......4 more to go!!!! Frickin one-hit wonders I tell you!!! 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.0

Seattle won by 26 at home the first time and 6 at home the second time. You see different games at different times sometimes produce different outcomes. I was saying just because the thread was saying how the out come would have been different if the niners had home field throughout the playoffs.

And every time I hear the you got 1 just 4 more to go bull It reminds me of a guy trying to justify how ugly his wife is by reminding himself how hot his girlfriends were back in high school 20 years ago....You hold on to that.
Originally posted by tab420:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ummm yes it does, you said it yourself....Niners won by 2, in what case is that not beating the opposing team?? Or is Paul Allen blowing off Roger Goodell right now attempting to change that week 14 LOSS!!!

Seattle got 1.......4 more to go!!!! Frickin one-hit wonders I tell you!!! 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.0

Seattle won by 26 at home the first time and 6 at home the second time. You see different games at different times sometimes produce different outcomes. I was saying just because the thread was saying how the out come would have been different if the niners had home field throughout the playoffs.

And every time I hear the you got 1 just 4 more to go bull It reminds me of a guy trying to justify how ugly his wife is by reminding himself how hot his girlfriends were back in high school 20 years ago....You hold on to that.

As time goes by, you will better understand.
A SB win or wins really shouldn't be diminished or dismissed.
It is the ultimate achievement in our favorite sport.
You wouldn't appreciate it either.