There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Seattle going to have cap casualties?

Well I guess it is ok to just make stuff up then. The only coach that was alleged to have known anything was the assistant coach and again Pete turned down other offers during the investigation that went on for 4 years. Was he supposed to stay with USC for the rest of his life because Reggie Bush screwed him and the entire program? Do you even know who the other player named was?

As for roids or juicing or anything else please link something because I have never heard anything like that and really it just makes you look silly and jealous. As for the Ped's on the Seahawks, you are trying to imply that Carroll was ok with it? Or even part of it? Really, so is that why all but 1 player who was suspended for it has been shown the door? That one player being on his rookie contract still. Everyone else was either released or there was zero effort to resign them and you can bet that one player is on a short leash for a long time. If he screws up at all he will be the next casualty.
Ugh nevermind. Not worth getting into today.
[ Edited by VinculumJuris on May 17, 2014 at 1:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 12thfan:
Well I guess it is ok to just make stuff up then. The only coach that was alleged to have known anything was the assistant coach and again Pete turned down other offers during the investigation that went on for 4 years. Was he supposed to stay with USC for the rest of his life because Reggie Bush screwed him and the entire program? Do you even know who the other player named was?

As for roids or juicing or anything else please link something because I have never heard anything like that and really it just makes you look silly and jealous. As for the Ped's on the Seahawks, you are trying to imply that Carroll was ok with it? Or even part of it? Really, so is that why all but 1 player who was suspended for it has been shown the door? That one player being on his rookie contract still. Everyone else was either released or there was zero effort to resign them and you can bet that one player is on a short leash for a long time. If he screws up at all he will be the next casualty.

this is not entirely factual. pete kept the guys who got suspended until he had no use for them anymore. browner had a late 2012 suspension and returned to play 8 games last year and would have been more had he not missed the first few games of the year with an injury. moffitt had a 2011 suspension, and then returned the next season to start 6 games. winston guy had a late 2012 suspension and returned to play in the playoff game in atlanta, and i'm not talking being the special teams gunner, he was out there in your defensive sub packages guarding guys like tony gonzalez. the point is pete got rid of these guys when they were no longer useful to him. bruce irvin is still very useful to them and thats why he isnt going anywhere, it has nothing to do with whether he is on a rookie contract or not.
Originally posted by crabman82:

this is not entirely factual. pete kept the guys who got suspended until he had no use for them anymore. browner had a late 2012 suspension and returned to play 8 games last year and would have been more had he not missed the first few games of the year with an injury. moffitt had a 2011 suspension, and then returned the next season to start 6 games. winston guy had a late 2012 suspension and returned to play in the playoff game in atlanta, and i'm not talking being the special teams gunner, he was out there in your defensive sub packages guarding guys like tony gonzalez. the point is pete got rid of these guys when they were no longer useful to him. bruce irvin is still very useful to them and thats why he isnt going anywhere, it has nothing to do with whether he is on a rookie contract or not.

he calls him "that one player" because he doesn't actually know his name, would be my guess.

cheatin' pete was offered coaching jobs before the entire scandal happened and didn't leave. you aren't so naive to believe that the sanctions that were OFFICIALLY coming down on USC played no part in him leaving. you also aren't so naive as to think that pete carroll had NO KNOWLEDGE of any of the numerous issues present on his USC team. now i don't personally think that the evidence should have caused the punishment USC got but that is for another discussion.

and again on the seahawks, you are foolish if you think cheatin pete knew nothing about what was going on. magically he had players on his USC team busted as well. of course to a degree all teams probably have players who are using steroids or other substances (the niners included) but i think it sticks to the seahawks because of the consistency of the violations and because seachickens fans get so defensive about it. yes, your players cheated. some of the most important players on your team cheated. just accept that it happened and move on. plenty of teams have these violations.

also hilarious that cheatin pete "moved on" from these players. didn't dick sherman just get a big contract extension? "bu bu bu bu bu bu but he was found innocent!" yes, on a technicality. he is basically ryan braun of the NFL. won't surprise me if he gets popped again. but anyone else would do the same. if a player is contributing to your team and a good football player then NFL teams are going to keep that guy at all costs. Its why we picked up aldon smiths 5th year option.

anyways dont take things so seriously. it's just football. your coach is shady and your team has a recent history of systematic cheating. accept what you are and embrace it!
Originally posted by frenchmov:

cheatin' pete was offered coaching jobs before the entire scandal happened and didn't leave. you aren't so naive to believe that the sanctions that were OFFICIALLY coming down on USC played no part in him leaving. you also aren't so naive as to think that pete carroll had NO KNOWLEDGE of any of the numerous issues present on his USC team. now i don't personally think that the evidence should have caused the punishment USC got but that is for another discussion.

and again on the seahawks, you are foolish if you think cheatin pete knew nothing about what was going on. magically he had players on his USC team busted as well. of course to a degree all teams probably have players who are using steroids or other substances (the niners included) but i think it sticks to the seahawks because of the consistency of the violations and because seachickens fans get so defensive about it. yes, your players cheated. some of the most important players on your team cheated. just accept that it happened and move on. plenty of teams have these violations.

also hilarious that cheatin pete "moved on" from these players. didn't dick sherman just get a big contract extension? "bu bu bu bu bu bu but he was found innocent!" yes, on a technicality. he is basically ryan braun of the NFL. won't surprise me if he gets popped again. but anyone else would do the same. if a player is contributing to your team and a good football player then NFL teams are going to keep that guy at all costs. Its why we picked up aldon smiths 5th year option.

anyways dont take things so seriously. it's just football. your coach is shady and your team has a recent history of systematic cheating. accept what you are and embrace it!

This. You have to be a blind idiot homer to not see what the score is up in Seadderal with Cheatin' Petey and his Cheathawk PEDers.
I don't take it seriously, I just think it's funny how you guys have convinced yourselves. It's actually pretty funny. Hey whatever helps you sleep at night. Even if you have to imagine things.
I don't take it seriously, I just think it's funny how you guys have convinced yourselves. It's actually pretty funny. Hey whatever helps you sleep at night. Even if you have to imagine things.
Kick rocks nut!
What the hell is russell wearing? lol

convinced ourselves of what? the answers and proof have been in front of you the entire time. it's like if i told you 2+2=4 and your response is "lulz if you say so man! whatever floats your boat buddy!"
One thing is certain: watching Niners and Hawks play eachother this season is made all the more fun by the way the fans here and on .Net hate each other.

Could not ask for more enterainment.

I'm rooting for AZ and Rams to remind you that there are 4 teams in this division. Not two.

Will be fun.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
One thing is certain: watching Niners and Hawks play eachother this season is made all the more fun by the way the fans here and on .Net hate each other.

Could not ask for more enterainment.

I'm rooting for AZ and Rams to remind you that there are 4 teams in this division. Not two.

Will be fun.

LULZ AZ AND RAMS HAVE NO QB!

Defense yes, but that will only get you s far.
Originally posted by baltien:
You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think you understand how stadium deals work. No team is going to pass on getting a great deal on a stadium purely for the sake of playing within xyz city. If in 20 years Paul Allen decides he wants to build a new stadium, and Bellevue (or whoever) comes calling with better deal than what Seattle is offering, you can bet that they'll be gone faster than you can say "Bellevue Seahawks," no questions asked.

Again, this is very common across virtually every professional sport you can name. How this is even became worthy of a discussion, I'll never know.

This.

Wasn't Qwest/Centurylink built more or less on the former Kingdome site? I don't recall there being room for a new stadium in the Seattle city limits otherwise.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Cmon Stoney. Everyone knows Wilson is a midget and models tall........
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Is that dude standing on his tip-toes? Are those sandals with heels? What the f**k is going on?!