LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

Is Seattle going to have cap casualties?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
Personally, I think the best strategy to gain revenge on the Seahawks fans is to use their 12th man moniker. That's right, call ourselves the twelves. It's not hard, it's not like it is original to the Hawks anyway. Certainly the Hawks can't copyright it. That would roast them worse than anything else.

What I found to be affective in annoying Seatard fans is to question how long they were fans. They get upset when you say they only watched football for 6 months.

Next year if they get knocked off we'll have a lot more things to make fun of them for.
Originally posted by RicetoYoung:
Personally, I think the best strategy to gain revenge on the Seahawks fans is to use their 12th man moniker. That's right, call ourselves the twelves. It's not hard, it's not like it is original to the Hawks anyway. Certainly the Hawks can't copyright it. That would roast them worse than anything else.

What I found to be affective in annoying Seatard fans is to question how long they were fans. They get upset when you say they only watched football for 6 months.

Next year if they get knocked off we'll have a lot more things to make fun of them for.

rice to young huh? think you've got it backwards.
Originally posted by crabman82:

how long have YOU been watching football ricetoyoung?
  • byau
  • Veteran

Originally posted by OldJoe:
Originally posted by 12thfan:
To be fair there has been a lot to talk about.

Both forums have opposing teams fans and high traffic about the other team. It's the nature of a rivalry. The biggest difference I see is the Seahawks really haven't given you nearly as much to talk about this off-season. If we had your forum would be filled with probably ten times more than it is right now.

I would never go to another teams site. I would presume it would be only for "drive-by cheap-shot artists".

But, frankly the Hawk fans in this forum have been very entertaining and for lack of a better word "well-behaved". The things that have angered me .... don't come from your fans here. They are from ours. I don't like any flavor of "trolls", even if they have some Niner like moniker. Spirited debate is enjoyable, "cheap shots" leave me weak and it seems pointless to respond. And you can't educate idiots.

But .... I go over to PFT and any article on a Niner has as many comments from Seattle trolls as there are Niners fans. Every team has it's trolls.

One thing I have seen multiple times is this Hawk fan presumption "Niner fan, you know you would if you could swap Wilson for Kaepernick you would do it in a heartbeat"

Because I think very few would make that swap and I think more would want to swap for Alex Smith than Russell Wilson.

I think the majority of Niner fans would not make that swap. I think most here like our QB more than yours.

What's wrong in reading or posting another team's forum? Sometimes it's nice to get a different perspective on things, for example Kap's contract. It's enlightening to see what the team's own fans think of it.
Originally posted by byau:
What's wrong in reading or posting another team's forum? Sometimes it's nice to get a different perspective on things, for example Kap's contract. It's enlightening to see what the team's own fans think of it.

nothing wrong with browsing a rivals forum to get a pulse of the fan base. heck even sign up and shoot some opinions back and forth. on this site we generally dont have too much problem with the seahawk fans who signed up here prior to or even during last season. the problem is fans like the 12thfan among others who sign up here after winning a super bowl. the few hawk fans on here who were here before the super bowl are generally leveled headed and you can talk ball with them. the ones who signed up after the fact are a different story.

Nope.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

1990. What, Rice never threw a pass to Young?
  • byau
  • Veteran
Originally posted by byau:

nothing wrong with browsing a rivals forum to get a pulse of the fan base. heck even sign up and shoot some opinions back and forth. on this site we generally dont have too much problem with the seahawk fans who signed up here prior to or even during last season. the problem is fans like the 12thfan among others who sign up here after winning a super bowl. the few hawk fans on here who were here before the super bowl are generally leveled headed and you can talk ball with them. the ones who signed up after the fact are a different story.

My thoughts exactly. I was responding to OldJoe's

"I would never go to another teams site. I would presume it would be only for "drive-by cheap-shot artists"
Don't knock it 'till you try it, right? Good points crabman82
Sherman just won the Madden 15 cover
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Jun 6, 2014 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Sherman just won the Madden 15 cover

2014 has been deemed the Year of Sherman by God.

1990. What, Rice never threw a pass to Young?

i dont know if he ever hit steve on a pass and completed it. he has one passing TD to JJ Stokes tho
breaking news: richard sherman out for the season with a torn vagina after being selected to grace the cover of madden
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
breaking news: richard sherman out for the season with a torn vagina after being selected to grace the cover of madden

C'mon Madden curse we need you more than ever! Please torn ACL or Achilles I know you can do it.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
C'mon Madden curse we need you more than ever! Please torn ACL or Achilles I know you can do it.

No matter how much you dislike a team or athlete. Unless the guy straight up raped or murdered someone. That's pretty piss poor football fan form to wish injury on an athlete.
Share 49ersWebzone