There are 257 users in the forums

Rams owner buys stadium sized lot in Los Angeles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Davis is going to pay us similar to when the Jets did to the Giants before MetLife,

The Los Angeles Stadium of Carson
Knowing everything is not always good. But, knowing nothing and hoping: is almost always worse. I find it comletely irresponsible of the NFL to claim to be responsible while leaving BOTH the LA and STL fans in complete NOT KNOWING. Be honest about it.
  • 909er
  • Veteran
I live outside LA and I think that whatever team moves here should change the name just like the oilers did back in the day when they moved to Tennessee ..even if it's the rams, There are no rams in LA and never have been . I know there's a ton of old school rams fans here but if the same team came back with a fresh name and image I think it would create a whole new young (and old die hard)fan base that could thrive.. .I just think the the team should fit the city. Jmho
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Davis is going to pay us similar to when the Jets did to the Giants before MetLife,

no
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Is there any chance of the Raiders moving to L.A.? Please God get them out of norcal

They belong in Oakland...suck it up.

lol
lol the Raiders and Chargers are trying to share a stadium? Theyre division rivals! Thats weird. Itd be like us sharing a stadium with the Cardinals...
[ Edited by Niners99 on Feb 20, 2015 at 3:23 AM ]
Originally posted by 909er:
I live outside LA and I think that whatever team moves here should change the name just like the oilers did back in the day when they moved to Tennessee ..even if it's the rams, There are no rams in LA and never have been . I know there's a ton of old school rams fans here but if the same team came back with a fresh name and image I think it would create a whole new young (and old die hard)fan base that could thrive.. .I just think the the team should fit the city. Jmho

But you want to name the team with a regional tough name. The LA "hairstylists" won't cut it. pun intended
Or the LA Gangbangers?
The Idols!

The LA Oscars!

The LA Surfers!

The LA Watergrubbers! Go Watergrubbers!

The LA Valleygirls! That Valleygirls passing game is hard to stop.

The LA Waiter/Actors!

Originally posted by 909er:

They didnt name the teams the Rams because it was a local animal. They named it that because of how Rams aggressively butt heads. Its a tough, football related team name.

Whoever moves there isnt changing their name. The 3 options are Rams, Raiders, and Chargers. All of which wouldnt be moving very far, or have already played in LA.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol the Raiders and Chargers are trying to share a stadium? Theyre division rivals! Thats weird. Itd be like us sharing a stadium with the Cardinals...

Probably closer to you sharing with the Hawks.

Charger fans and Raider fans hate each other. Both owners cant' build a stadium on their own though, so could work.
rather have them, than the Chargers/Raiders
LA Cougars. Again.

It is the only logical choice.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
LA Cougars. Again.

It is the only logical choice.

lol that would be great.
Share 49ersWebzone