LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

Delanie Walker: "Cancers ruined Titans"

Shop 49ers game tickets
I heard him on an interview during Super Bowl week last month. He was happy to be a starter but it kinda sounded like he knew how awful his team was without admitting it. Reading between the lines you could tell he'd love to come back to SF if the opportunity arose.
it's hilarious when these females talk about love and all that when it comes to these ball players...

when in actuality there was probably someone who was a normal 9-5 guy who "loved" them before/when they hit the jack pot (in their eyes) with a pro ball player...

if Walker was not a Football player...and he was that normal person who loved her...yet she met a Football player who actually let her stick around... she would not be crying about Delanie.

don't feel bad for these types of women.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Feb 20, 2015 at 3:30 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Notice how these groupies that these f**k ass ****** cheat on are not named Shaniqua or Tuhwanna or Precious. It's always some white girl.
Get his lyin cheatin arse over here and we go 12-4 minimum
bring back d-love! and for those crying about him being a scum bag must have been a sucker and cant get a girl
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Damn never should have gotten rid of our Swiss army knife
We don't know how to use the skillset of the receiving talents on this team. Just as McDonald is, Delanie would not get the attention and touches as he does in TEN. If he does, we will probably have him run nothing but deep balls.

Originally posted by dmax:

We couldn't afford to pay starting TE money to him and Vernon.
Originally posted by slowriot:

We couldn't afford to pay starting TE money to him and Vernon.

Exactly. It's not hard to understand. People speak as if we just let the guy walk.

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I'd have to be sure about his mental state.
His feelings just went out on the town to canoodle and got:

I think the mother of his unborn child might have been from the yay area. So, I wouldn't want her sudden presence to make him go lame. Delanie might hear footsteps every time he sees someone he knows through her.

That said, if he wasn't on contract and is mentally stable (no RayMacs), then it'd be nice to reunite the twin TE attack.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I'd have to be sure about his mental state.
His feelings just went out on the town to canoodle and got:

I think the mother of his unborn child might have been from the yay area. So, I wouldn't want her sudden presence to make him go lame. Delanie might hear footsteps every time he sees someone he knows through her.

That said, if he wasn't on contract and is mentally stable (no RayMacs), then it'd be nice to reunite the twin TE attack.

One thing I must admit, Cam, Sherman, and Thomas are freaking damn good players. Cam is a beast.
Poor Racine. I've talked to her before about DLove and the "white powder he used to get huge".
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

yep.. its not often i yearn for a x niner to come back but yes,, this was a mistake.
Share 49ersWebzone