LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

What if Peyton Manning had signed with the Niners?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
we would be working on number 7

O really?
We lose by 40 in the NFCCG instead of 6. Peyton becomes remedial in big games. Kap is a baller. f**k the haters.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
We lose by 40 in the NFCCG instead of 6. Peyton becomes remedial in big games. Kap is a baller. f**k the haters.

Haven't both lost a superbowl and championship game in the last 2 years?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Peyton lost in the divisional last year, but I get your point. Peyton has fallen flat on his face numerous times. Kap on his worst playoff outing never looked as inept as Peyton in many, many playoff games.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Feb 2, 2014 at 7:51 PM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:
He doesnt throw 2 picks in the 4th Qtr of the NFCCG.

Yeah, instead he'll save the turnovers and pick sixes for the Super Bowl huh?
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Feb 2, 2014 at 8:02 PM ]
instead of papa john commericals he would be making super taqueria commercials
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by eonblue:
He doesnt throw 2 picks in the 4th Qtr of the NFCCG.

Guess he'll save the turnovers and pick sixes for the Super Bowl huh?

No, I think for now the game is evolving and it's about the mobile running QBs that can run and throw. Manning's problem tonight in the SB is that he couldn't do that. Denver fans are CRYING for a running QB now. They want their own Kaepernick/Wilson/Luck.

Peyton lost in the divisional last year, but I get your point. Peyton has fallen flat on his face numerous times. Kap on his worst playoff outing never looked as inept as Peyton in many, many playoff games.

You could say turnovers by both cost them wins against Sea. To even go further look at the last 3 winning qb's-Manning, Flacco, and Wilson. I would argue all 3 are worse QB's in comparison to Kap and I would even go as far to say Alex is also better than all 3 as well. We should be 3peat champs right now. BS calls and dumb turnovers have been our biggest Achilles heel.
Originally posted by Bengtsson5:
No, I think for now the game is evolving and it's about the mobile running QBs that can run and throw. Manning's problem tonight in the SB is that he couldn't do that. Denver fans are CRYING for a running QB now. They want their own Kaepernick/Wilson/Luck.

Well they had tebow lol

Originally posted by Niners99:
lol we dont win in Green Bay with Manning.

Maybe last year we get the ring, but Kap is going to give us shots at the Lombardi for years to come. Manning has about 1 year left in him.

We don't have to play in GB this year if we had Peyton, though I am glad he's a Bronco. Id say the Broncos will be a flash in the pan, but I like their backup and think he's is gonna be real good when he gets his chance.

Well they had tebow lol

Tebow can't throw tho.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Well they had tebow lol

Tebow can't throw tho.

Hence my lol. He throws like my wife
The question of this thread was just answered. We'd suck even worse and have a f**king albatross contract on the salary cap. Nuff said.
Damn Manning........if you are going to lose, at least make it close. He looked like s**t today and has ZERO improv ability.
Share 49ersWebzone