There are 200 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs, why's he so mad doe?

Shop 49ers game tickets
What a big piece of s**t
i like how there are people that say a lot of players in the league that played for harbaugh that don't like him.

....but if you look at that list, they're usually d-bags.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i like how there are people that say a lot of players in the league that played for harbaugh that don't like him.

....but if you look at that list, they're usually d-bags.

Exactly...All the whiny self centered me first jag offs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
eh, harbaugh can be a piece of s**t. I'm sure a lot of players agree with jacobs.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
eh, harbaugh can be a piece of s**t. I'm sure a lot of players agree with jacobs.

I think its more the style of coaching. He's a micro-managing, precision, very demanding type of coach, a no nonsense sort of guy. If you're stubborn, spoiled or just think your s**t don't stink, you might just have issues with him. There were a lot of guys that hated Bill Parcells too, but if you are starting a team and had the chance to hire him in his prime, would you think twice about it?

Just as with Parcells, even guys who detest Harbaugh, who spent enough time around him, would admit that he did provide a positive influence on their careers overall. I think Jacobs is just a washed-up douchebag, he came in to the 49ers when nobody else really wanted him, including the Giants and acted like he was some sort of blessing sent from heaven. "I'll show these peons how to win." By all accounts, he slacked off, didn't work as hard and b***hed that the practices were unnecessarily intense, basically a veteran stuck in his ways, trying to chill, take it easy and cash a few checks, f**k him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I think its more the style of coaching. He's a micro-managing, precision, very demanding type of coach, a no nonsense sort of guy. If you're stubborn, spoiled or just think your s**t don't stink, you might just have issues with him. There were a lot of guys that hated Bill Parcells too, but if you are starting a team and had the chance to hire him in his prime, would you think twice about it?

Just as with Parcells, even guys who detest Harbaugh, who spent enough time around him, would admit that he did provide a positive influence on their careers overall. I think Jacobs is just a washed-up douchebag, he came in to the 49ers when nobody else really wanted him, including the Giants and acted like he was some sort of blessing sent from heaven. "I'll show these peons how to win." By all accounts, he slacked off, didn't work as hard and b***hed that the practices were unnecessarily intense, basically a veteran stuck in his ways, trying to chill, take it easy and cash a few checks, f**k him.

Vince Lombardi and Don Shula (the young Don Shula) were hated by their players as well. If Harbaugh ends up following in the footsteps of either as well as Bill Parcells, I'll be more than satisfied.
this guys opinion means less than probably any other former player. hes a 270lb vagina of a RB whos scared of contact. if frank gore was his size he would get 2000 yards rushing every year. scary ass b***h
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
because 1.7 YPC.......

He only ran 5 times. One can't fairly judge a player when he hardly hit the field.

Don't take this as a criticism of Harbaugh or Baalke, but I wonder if this was a Baalke's signing, and Harbaugh simply didn't know what to do with Jacobs. The player wasn't quite suited to what Harbaugh wanted to do. And Jacobs got mad because he wanted to play. Because he came back to the Giants and did ok, Jacobs obviously had a little left in the tank.

I for one believed that Jacobs would have been perfect for a plunge into the end zone at the end of the SB game had the 49ers not cut him.
Brandon Jacobs was mad because the 49ers were using him like Anthony Dixon, and Brandon Jacobs didn't want to be used like Anthony Dixon.

I know he said he thought the 49ers were "stashing him" from other teams or whatever, but I guarantee you it was just a depth chart issue. Frank, Kendall, & LMJ were healthy for a majority of the 2012 season. Dixon was still around too. And Jacobs got hurt at the beginning of the year. Sooo... you're stuck in the middle of the depth chart Brandon. Just wait your turn. We'll call you if we need you. BE A GOOD TEAMMATE.

Frank can run the goal line most of the time. Dixon's good at it too. So is Brandon Jacobs, even being as old and beat up as he is. It was just a matter of too many guys.

BUT... since Brandon Jacobs has a HUGE head and thinks he can still run like it's 2008, he didn't see the logic there. Sooo... dude decided to be a bad teammate.

That's the story.
lol a guy whose nickname is "The Tiptoe Hamburglar" is calling someone a b*tch?

When you're 6'4, 260 lbs, and you're afraid to take a hit? You're the b*tch.

Hes mad because we didnt play him, but he was a fat pile when he was here, so....whose fault was that?

Fucc that big baby! He's just sour that he couldn't break our RB's lineup and Harbs put him in his real spot where he belonged, on the bench!

Haters always going to fuccing hate!
He mad cuz he a b***h
Cuz he's a b***h.Who else says some ho s**t after retirement like that instead a sayin it to the mans face?

I was against signing this garbage motherf**ker from the rip.I felt he wasnt gonna see the field,that he was gonna be last on the depth chart n he wasnt gonna handle it right.Plus,the way he ran in NY,his tip-toe runnin ass had no place here.

Brandon Jacobs as i said then can EAD.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Who cares? He's 6'4" 270 and runs like a coward... hence Deion Sanders' nickname for him, The Tip-Toe Bandit.

Deion is sure he can tackle Jacobs 1on1
I really think during training camp and part of pre season he was going to have a mayor role in the offense during the season but then he hurt his knee against the texans in pre season and by the time he was healthy James and Hunter had both stepped up. So there was no need for him anymore he had fallen in the depth chart and he didn't fit in our long term plans so he was kept in active. It was a business move nothing personal he should have understood that but instead he chose to complain on twitter and he became a team problem so he had to go. Honestly his best bet would have been was to understand he didn't fit in to there long term plans kept his mouth shut collected his pay checks and Harbaugh would have called him a class act and a good team mate and he would have left here with a good rep. Instead he left disliked by fans and I'm sure coaches and team mates.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jan 25, 2014 at 7:47 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone