LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs, why's he so mad doe?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jacobs was a fourth-round pick by the New York Giants in 2005. After winning two Super Bowls with New York, Jacobs signed with San Francisco in 2012.

Jacobs did not play much in San Francisco, which he complained about through social media, resulting in a suspension. Jacobs was eventually waived prior to the playoffs. Even though Jacobs is retired, his bitterness toward Harbaugh is still active.

"He is a b***h, and that's why he's never won anything," Jacobs said as a guest on WFAN's "Boomer and Carton" show (via CBS New York). That was a start, but Jacobs had more to say when asked about his biggest regret.

"I have one regret in my career, and that's going to the 49ers when I could have stayed in New York, Jacobs said. "I just wanted to see what stuff was like with another team and it didn't work out." Jacobs proceeded to say, "I've got two rings. Harbaugh, though, he's a b***h. So it doesn't matter."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/49ers-coach-jim-harbaugh-ripped-former-nfl-running-195308812--nfl.html
lol he left for more money and thought he was going to walk in here and take snaps from Gore, Hunter and LMJ. When LMJ didn't pan out and Hunter got hurt, Jacbos could of been the man had he chose to stfu and stay off twitter complaining about the decision HE made.

f**k this big b***h.
Who cares? He's 6'4" 270 and runs like a coward... hence Deion Sanders' nickname for him, The Tip-Toe Bandit.
he's mad that he got suspended when he was here lol
Hasn't won anything is his strongest argument on this? The guy has gone to 1 Super Bowl and 3 Conference Championships. I'm pretty sure any coach would kill for that kinda start in the league.
Lol, classy
Still think he gave the Giants our plays.
b***h move.
Jacobs sucks.

Harbaugh kept it real.

Jacobs can't handle the truth.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
b***h move.

Me too! Eff this clown
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Harbaugh: listen Brandon your fat, slow and stupid.
Brandon Jacobs:

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
b***h move.

This.
Who? Oh, that guy? Why do we care?
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Who? Oh, that guy? Why do we care?

because 1.7 YPC.......

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Hasn't won anything is his strongest argument on this? The guy has gone to 1 Super Bowl and 3 Conference Championships. I'm pretty sure any coach would kill for that kinda start in the league.

It took his own coach from that great organization 12 seasons in the NFL to win "something."
A whiny little b***h. He can't stay off the twitters of the world and always posts how butt hurt he is that someone said this or that. Can't wait to remind @gatorboyrb how bad his stats were and that a high school football coach (Peyton Hillis) sent him back to the bench.
Share 49ersWebzone