LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Time to trade our 1st round pick to Cleveland for Gordon

Shop 49ers game tickets
THANK GOD we stayed away
Wow bad news for Gordon & the Browns there.
LOL.......well, this was the downside of trading for him. 49ers dodged a bullet.
lol woooowwww
I officailly man the f**k up n eat my crow.I wanted to take the chance n trade for em.Glad we didnt,dodged a bullet.Stole Stevie instead, we still good lol.
Wonder what the Browns asking price for Gordon will be now?
Ha ha.
Throughout the offseason, Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon said that he expected and wanted the Browns to take a quarterback in the first round of the draft.

His wish was granted when the team landed Johnny Manziel, who has a "big fan" in Gordon, with the 22nd pick. Perhaps emboldened by that experience, Gordon returned to the suggestion box on Friday with his thoughts about what the Browns should do with the 35th overall pick.

"We have a lot of wide receivers right now on our team that we just picked up on, but I'm actually a fan of Marqise Lee," Gorrdon said on ESPN Radio. "I don't believe he got picked yet. That would be a great addition. I know we have an early second-round pick. We'll see."

Marqise Lee might be playing there this season, but Gordon won't.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ha ha.

Clinton Dix

Lol at errrrbody that said it was worth not and a big risk lol
and this is why we didn't touch Gordon with a 10-ft pole.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
I officailly man the f**k up n eat my crow.I wanted to take the chance n trade for em.Glad we didnt,dodged a bullet.Stole Stevie instead, we still good lol.
It Baalke we trust!

Totally understand the allure of Gordon though.
[ Edited by theduke85 on May 9, 2014 at 4:34 PM ]

Good on you man.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
It Baalke we trust!

Totally understand the allure of Gordon though.

Especially after several ridiculous games last year!!! He had like 600 yards in 2 games. Then he celebrated with his purple drank!!
Share 49ersWebzone