There are 164 users in the forums

Time to trade our 1st round pick to Cleveland for Gordon

Shop 49ers game tickets
And at the moment, I wouldn't give more than a 4th round pick for Gordon right now,

he has no value right now.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i don't understand why draft picks are so fkn important to most people. Gordon is easily worth way more than a 1st round draft pick. do it.

ajjenkins

For real??? We have enough head cases on the team already, he isn't that good if he can't play lol...if you want to go that route why not draft Dorial Green-Beckham? At least he hasn't been suspended by the NFL yet.
Gordon's got some serious issues...he's a baller on the field, but a sinking ship off it. He needs some real help...he probably won't play in 2014. There's no good reason for the Niners to give any thought to acquiring him. Period.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Gordon's got some serious issues...he's a baller on the field, but a sinking ship off it. He needs some real help...he probably won't play in 2014. There's no good reason for the Niners to give any thought to acquiring him. Period.

I'd give the Browns a conditional 5th/6th (depending on 2015 production) for him.
Any guesses on how long his suspension will be now? Poor Jonny football won't get the luxory of a #1 wr
DO IT AND HE WILL BE READY NEXT YEAR TO DESTROY SHERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got Stevie Johnson who can destroy Richard Sherman. No need for Josh Gordon.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
We got Stevie Johnson who can destroy Richard Sherman. No need for Josh Gordon.

Yup!! With your teams wide receiver corps, I see teams having trouble matching up. Speedy has amazing skills to create space. That will give the 9ers a huge advantage this year coupled with your RBs. Im interested in seeing some big play action calls. VD will be able to get more one on ones. Im not sure but I believe your team drafted an awesome WR with uncanny speed also.
Originally posted by TWOooohSIX:
Yup!! With your teams wide receiver corps, I see teams having trouble matching up. Speedy has amazing skills to create space. That will give the 9ers a huge advantage this year coupled with your RBs. Im interested in seeing some big play action calls. VD will be able to get more one on ones. Im not sure but I believe your team drafted an awesome WR with uncanny speed also.

Well I mean, we can't tell yet as to how well Bruce Ellington will pan out, but we also got Quinton Patton still, and I want Brandon Lloyd to be part of the team.

We are pretty much stacked at WR which is nice for once.

That's what lost us a trip to the super bowl against the giants, we had crabtree and kyle Williams. and well you know how kyle Williams worked out.
And at the moment, I wouldn't give more than a 4th round pick for Gordon right now,

A forth round pick has value.

Boldin and Crabtree have both had successful seasons under Roman. but i think that Josh Gordon is better than either of them.
Boldin and Crabtree have both had successful seasons under Roman. but i think that Josh Gordon is better than either of them.
Another failed drug test
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Another failed drug test

Does this mean he will get a permanent ban from the NFL?? This has to be his 4th occurrence!!

So you value him as a 4th round pick
Share 49ersWebzone