There are 215 users in the forums

Time to trade our 1st round pick to Cleveland for Gordon

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think J. Man is going 2 be able to ball...
Originally posted by hateroids84:
I think J. Man is going 2 be able to ball...

yeah 8-ball
Three strikes and your out. If we think Aldon has problems, take a look at this train wreck. Unbelievable. See you in 2015, Josh! (....if you're lucky).
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
My crow is officially ate.Soooo did not see this coming from dude.I wanted em bad at low risk to us, wouldnt touch em wit a 10' pole now.

Lmao at the Clowns who had Sammy sittin right there.What do they do, they trade for Manziel.The owner tells him to chill out, lol he says "Im not changin".Now they have not one, but two problem children on their hands.

Smh Clowns gon clown

They didn't pass on Sammy to take Manziel. They traded back and took Gilbert (who is expected to fill a position that was a vulnerability for them last season) and also came away with an additional 1st and 4th round pick in 2015.

I know they got multiple picks, traded back, etc.The point I was making was they had a chance to get a replacement for a problem child(Gordon) and picked up another(Manziel) subsequently.
If the browns would give him up it could be nice. Serves his suspension then comes back fresh for the playoff run..
he will most likely pull a Blackmon and get suspended again and again
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
still no
When I first saw people suggesting a first rounder, I pointed out that one mistake and he's out for the season. When this all came true, I assumed people would understand the argument I and others had made.

Evidently, I was wrong.
Originally posted by crake49:
When I first saw people suggesting a first rounder, I pointed out that one mistake and he's out for the season. When this all came true, I assumed people would understand the argument I and others had made.

Evidently, I was wrong.

some people are just blinded by how great he is on the field. it's the madden logic, you plug him into our lineup and BAM our offense is unstoppable. at this point, I'm not sure I would even trade a 6th or 7th round pick for him. Then again, I wouldn't give up Aldon for another teams 1st and 2nd round picks. I hope the kid gets it together, but it's not looking good.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
still no

this times infinity, did not want to give up a first round for him, do not want to give up a 6th round for him. we are fine and do not need this drama

If we trade him then he will not play this year then waste our time a year.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
If we trade him then he will not play this year then waste our time a year.

This
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i don't understand why draft picks are so fkn important to most people. Gordon is easily worth way more than a 1st round draft pick. do it.

ajjenkins
Worst Idea ever.

This guy was already facing suspension, and then he goes and gets a DWI like an idiot.

This guy doesn't learn his lesson, doesn't care about his football career, it aint worth wasting the time on him, I rather pay that money to crabtree.

Thanks!
Share 49ersWebzone