LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Time to trade our 1st round pick to Cleveland for Gordon

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ElephantHaley: We Have the 30th pick in the 1st round? Heck Yes I'd give it up for Josh Gordon. I like Crabtree but dude has no separation speed and for whatever reason, Crabtree doesn't run slants and inside routes to use his Big 220lb body to shield the ball. We'd still have 2 2nds, 3 3rds and Josh Gordon? This would be a no brainer for me. I'd do it if I was GM. I'd also try to resign Quan to a One year heavy incentive deal worth up to 6$mil or $7 mill and Let Iupati walk. and either start Looney or sign a cheaper veteran Guard. Those are a dime a dozen. Look that the Super Bowl Matchup, The seahawks have that Sweezy dude at guard, a 7th round pick former defensive lineman and the Donkeys have Manny Ramierez and Vasquez?? Theyre not high priced dudes. Why cant the 49ers find cheaper Guards??

[ Edited by redrathman on May 9, 2014 at 11:27 PM ]
bet that retard gets tested constantly with his drug tests in college and a big ass tattoo of mary jane on his back
wont be suspended. The Manziel circus will be too big to take away a top reciever like that . NFL already counting that $$$
Smoke weed and 1 year suspension

Leonard little Kills someone driving drunk, 8 game suspension
Originally posted by Empire49:
Once again, both Crabtree and Boldin have had success. Explain that, since you seem to believe Kap sucks and Roman is so bad that he wouldn't be able to design plays to get a top 3 WR the football.

Gordon >>> Crabs and Boldin. But somehow you don't think we would be able to use him.

Not this year
Apparently has social anxiety disorder and uses weed to self medicate
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
wont be suspended. The Manziel circus will be too big to take away a top reciever like that . NFL already counting that $$$

I agree. The "breach of protocol" excuse that Sherman used will be coming any day now. Too much money at stake for the league.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Once again, both Crabtree and Boldin have had success. Explain that, since you seem to believe Kap sucks and Roman is so bad that he wouldn't be able to design plays to get a top 3 WR the football.

Gordon >>> Crabs and Boldin. But somehow you don't think we would be able to use him.

Not this year

LOL you got me there.

However, if we had him last year, I firmly believe we beat Seattle in the NFCC game. That alone makes the trade worth it (if it occurred last year, obviously).
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

no s**t man. lol just fits perfect with this country

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
We Have the 30th pick in the 1st round? Heck Yes I'd give it up for Josh Gordon. I like Crabtree but dude has no separation speed and for whatever reason, Crabtree doesn't run slants and inside routes to use his Big 220lb body to shield the ball. We'd still have 2 2nds, 3 3rds and Josh Gordon? This would be a no brainer for me. I'd do it if I was GM. I'd also try to resign Quan to a One year heavy incentive deal worth up to 6$mil or $7 mill and Let Iupati walk. and either start Looney or sign a cheaper veteran Guard. Those are a dime a dozen. Look that the Super Bowl Matchup, The seahawks have that Sweezy dude at guard, a 7th round pick former defensive lineman and the Donkeys have Manny Ramierez and Vasquez?? Theyre not high priced dudes. Why cant the 49ers find cheaper Guards??

ElephantHaley, Vasquez is the 11th highest paid OG in the NFL.

http://overthecap.com/top-player-salaries.php?Position=G

No way any team trades close to a 1st rd pick for Gordon now, kid has serious issues. Only a dumb GM would deal for him.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
ElephantHaley, Vasquez is the 11th highest paid OG in the NFL.

http://overthecap.com/top-player-salaries.php?Position=G

No way any team trades close to a 1st rd pick for Gordon now, kid has serious issues. Only a dumb GM would deal for him.

Can we b dum Gm?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Different Commish. This isn't on Goodell.
The only person more wrong than Josh Gordon is the OP.
Share 49ersWebzone