LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Can I Ask? Why Didn't Harbaugh and Baalke Draft Richard Sherman??

Shop 49ers game tickets
When drafting players, character issues are examined in depth unless your name is Pete Carroll or whoever the f**k the Seahawks GM is.

Harbaugh had a unique insight into this douchebags character or lack thereof, and chose to avoid him. And I for one am glad he did.
He wasn't drafted here cause he doesn't fit the mold of player Harbaugh wants on his team. Sherman fits in perfectly in Seattle cause the rest of the team is a bunch of PED criminals like himself. He would not fit in, in our locker and he would be isolated from the team. And why have him here if one person is going to make our team look bad i don't care how good he is he would make this organization look bad just how he is making the seahawk's look bad.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
When drafting players, character issues are examined in depth unless your name is Pete Carroll or whoever the f**k the Seahawks GM is.

Harbaugh had a unique insight into this douchebags character or lack thereof, and chose to avoid him. And I for one am glad he did.
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
If you know that you don't get along with a player and you feel like he will be a disruption to your lockeroom and the way you want to run your team... DON'T DRAFT HIM. In regards to his talent; players always slip through the cracks because some people are just late bloomers in life, we see it all the time in the NFL.

"late bloomers" a la, ben johnson, lance armstrong, barry bonds...
some guys just suddenly get way better out of nowhere. it just happens.

LOL!
He was okay at Stanford, but nothing all world or first round talent. Suddenly now he is the proclaimed "best ever"? Hmm...
That whole team is juicing, they need to get caught for the cheaters they are! Remember when he got off on that lab specimen technicality.
They were under the impression holding past 5 yards is illegal in the NFL. Had they known officials don't give a s**t about the rules, we would have waited until rounds 5-7 to pick all the slow, big, reject corners who couldn't cover in college.

Seriously, Sherman was a 5th rounder and average college corner. Now he's a future HOFer. Maxwell was a 6th rounder. Another slow, tight-hipped corner. Now he's a lockdown corner. Browner was so bad he was playing in Canada. Yet another king-sized corner who couldn't cover.

Their weakness is handling the quickness of receivers out of breaks. Their size makes it difficult for them to move laterally. But when you can hold down field, it doesn't matter if you're quick enough to cover. You'll always be able to stay close, and when the ball comes, their size gives them a large radius to deflect the ball.
He definitely is a diva, remember what he did during last year's super bowl -- going around asking people who they thought was better he or revis:

harbaugh couldnt pull the trigger on dick sherman because he was too distraught when the browns took owen marecic
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
He definitely is a diva, remember what he did during last year's super bowl -- going around asking people who they thought was better he or revis:

Ironically, this video shows a lighter side toward his sense of humor.

It also shows how many people don't know what the hell he looks like lol.

isnt their gm scott m?
because he's a psycho b***h.

Dick Sheman makes Terrell Owens look like a good guy. He is an overt two-faced lying sociopath. He is a totally phony deceptive, camera-hungry, 'me-first' a*****e. But because he's a silver-tongued liar, he usually gets away with his act. However the truth eventually shows up and a loud-mouthed jerk like him will help blow up the Shecocks. But later he'll probably get a reality show or a commentator on ESPN.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:

This is one hermaphrodite that is ticked off with its very own life
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Why is he trying to f*** with Matt Hasselbeck in this video
Because we thought he was Mike Rumph 2.0
Because he's a DOUCHEBAG!! Im actually happy he a'int a Niner!! Fucc him and whoever likes and supported him.
The 49ers have missed the boat on numerous Stanford and Cal players over the past several years. What's done is done.
Share 49ersWebzone