LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Ref Accountability

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is there any punishment for officials that make or miss horrible calls?
Yes. Refs are graded in every game. The ref crews with the highest grades officiate in the post-season. But even officials will tell you the grading system is flawed. Jerome Boger officiated the SB last year and he was nowhere near the highest graded official. The NFL hand picked him. Hmmmm..I wonder why?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yes. Refs are graded in every game. The ref crews with the highest grades officiate in the post-season. But even officials will tell you the grading system is flawed. Jerome Boger officiated the SB last year and he was nowhere near the highest graded official. The NFL hand picked him. Hmmmm..I wonder why?

they felt sorry for him going thru life with a name that is so close to booger?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

please tell me they don't have some stupid "must include minority official" rule.
Originally posted by hofer36:

they felt sorry for him going thru life with a name that is so close to booger?

with the nose to match......

Share 49ersWebzone