LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Bowman pelted with food while being carted off the field after tearing ACL....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Not allowing Californias to buy tickets. I hope we f**k them like that next season as well.

Now this is a straight up b***h move by their organization. Nothing to do with their fan base, though.
Originally posted by Empire49:
Not allowing Californias to buy tickets. I hope we f**k them like that next season as well.

Now this is a straight up b***h move by their organization. Nothing to do with their fan base, though.

Enablers. They enable the b******t to continue by accepting it and making excuses. They are in denial.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Several of my friends are Hawks fans and supported the crowd for doing this and I'm honestly unsure if I can continue to be friends with them cause its disgusting. s**t like that I expect to see in Philly or NY but it just truly shows how classless Seattle has become. f**k them and their joke of a fan base.

Fucc your friends! Would've got knock the fucc out if it were my friends.
If any of you were at the game you would know the vast majority of the crowd was giving Bowman a hand as he was leaving.
Originally posted by MediocreAtBest:
If any of you were at the game you would know the vast majority of the crowd was giving Bowman a hand as he was leaving.

I'm sure they were, and I wasn't at the game. That's how most people are. They are genuinely there to watch a good game, root for the home team, and hope nobody gets seriously hurt. It's always the a*****es who grab most of the attention and make everyone look bad.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm sure they were, and I wasn't at the game. That's how most people are. They are genuinely there to watch a good game, root for the home team, and hope nobody gets seriously hurt. It's always the a*****es who grab most of the attention and make everyone look bad.

Like someone else said here, the entire niners fanbase aren't looking to shank someone in the parking lot every home game. That's the rap you get though, and this will certainly carry over to how some people think of Seattle. It is what it is, but any level headed person knows every village has their idiot(s).
Originally posted by MediocreAtBest:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Like someone else said here, the entire niners fanbase aren't looking to shank someone in the parking lot every home game. That's the rap you get though, and this will certainly carry over to how some people think of Seattle. It is what it is, but any level headed person knows every village has their idiot(s).

Exactly.
It's ok. s**t happens. If nothing else this will fuel Bowman to play against Seattle like he's never played before. I can see us walking off their field in December 2015 with a 49-0 plastering and their stadium 3/4 empty!!!

That will be sweet redemption!
It's ok. s**t happens. If nothing else this will fuel Bowman to play against Seattle like he's never played before. I can see us walking off their field in December 2015 with a 49-0 plastering and their stadium 3/4 empty!!!

I blame the server, what's up with the server? 91 guests??
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
I don't doubt you there. The percentage of Niner fans in Hawaii can't be a whole lot less than in the city by the bay.

I mostly watch the games from the comfort of my couch. Once the bars around here figure out the IPA thing, i'm sure i'll get myself in a LOT more trouble being a Seahawks fan in Hawaii

Then again....just being a haole necessitates I keep myself a bit on the down-low in many area's...

You sure didn't here so why don't you show yourself to the door before some of us do!

there was no seahawks fans in hawaii until the polynesian crews started sporting lofa tatupu jerseys................ which got traded in quickly for troy polamalu jerseys.

Enablers. They enable the b******t to continue by accepting it and making excuses. They are in denial.

I heard rumors that the bars in Seattle were not letting niner fans in? Truth?
Originally posted by socalniner:

I heard rumors that the bars in Seattle were not letting niner fans in? Truth?

Probably. Sounds like a cowardly move so it must be true.

Everything about that team is cowardly. Like Pete Carrol's escape from USC, Sherman running away after being b***h slapped twice, then running his mouth, not selling tickets to niner fans, throwing popcorn at an inured player....

City full of cowards. Can't even handle some niner fans in their stadium. p***y s**t. f**k em all.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 21, 2014 at 1:10 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by robniner:
I don't doubt you there. The percentage of Niner fans in Hawaii can't be a whole lot less than in the city by the bay.

I mostly watch the games from the comfort of my couch. Once the bars around here figure out the IPA thing, i'm sure i'll get myself in a LOT more trouble being a Seahawks fan in Hawaii

Then again....just being a haole necessitates I keep myself a bit on the down-low in many area's...

You sure didn't here so why don't you show yourself to the door before some of us do!

there was no seahawks fans in hawaii until the polynesian crews started sporting lofa tatupu jerseys................ which got traded in quickly for troy polamalu jerseys.

I was just in Maui and it was 100% Niner fans...probably going back to Jesse Sapolu HOFer. It was pretty epic!
Share 49ersWebzone