There are 200 users in the forums

Bowman pelted with food while being carted off the field after tearing ACL....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We're going to harass the hell out of your cheating ass low class trash fans. They deserve what is coming to them. I advise you tell the squawker crew to watch out.

jesus f**king christ what is it with this place....

(not that i disagree with anything you said, f**k the seahawks and the fans of theirs that are here now can all go lick a metal poll in minnesota)

but this is what i'm on about: i posted a "blah blah" smiley at one of these seahawk bums, AND I GOT A WARNING! a friggin warning for a smiley!
meanwhile this veteran poster basically makes a vague threat and calls a guy low class trash (which i do agree with BTW, im just sayin) and gets off scott free!

WTF?!

again, i agree with everything you said and couldn't have said it myself
or id be banned.
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We're going to harass the hell out of your cheating ass low class trash fans. They deserve what is coming to them. I advise you tell the squawker crew to watch out.

jesus f**king christ what is it with this place....

(not that i disagree with anything you said, f**k the seahawks and the fans of theirs that are here now can all go lick a metal poll in minnesota)

but this is what i'm on about: i posted a "blah blah" smiley at one of these seahawk bums, AND I GOT A WARNING! a friggin warning for a smiley!
meanwhile this veteran poster basically makes a vague threat and calls a guy low class trash (which i do agree with BTW, im just sayin) and gets off scott free!

WTF?!

again, i agree with everything you said and couldn't have said it myself
or id be banned.

Don't be jell.
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
Umm...for starters, "someone threw a handful of popcorn onto him" isn't near as inflammatory as "someone threw food onto him". So please get with the program, and start using "food" again. I had thought you all were on board with that already. So disappointing!

But seriously, since you are so anxious to prolong the outrage (albeit less effectively of late), allow me to be devils advocate a bit....

Where in the video is the image of a "Seahawks fan" spilling the popcorn? I mean, we clearly have a victim here. We have a weapon. Yet there is no witness of the actual perpetrator. It seems to me that had an evil, cheating, willing to excuse any behavior Seahawks fan wanted to insult Bowman with this gesture, they would have spilled something a little more....disgusting on him. Now THAT would be worth the possible expulsion and arrest for a fan without conscience or ethics....right?

But on the other hand, if a Niners fan wanted to frame an entire fanbase, wanted to create outrage, wanted to set the stage for a blood feud, wanted the collective indignation of an entire country aimed squarely against Seattle, but they didn't want to truly harm their own player, wouldn't this be considered mission accomplished?

Far fetched I know. But it seems to me, everyone is ASSUMING the most important detail in this matter. If you're going to blow your indignation out of proportion, at least be sure it's aimed in the right direction. If "guilty by association" can be extrapolated to the degree you guys are all trying to stretch it, then surely we could logically deduce that every 49ers fan supports stabbing opposing fans in the Candlestick parking lot, no?

The depraved depths to which the typical Hawks fan will go to rationalize reprehensible behavior on the part of their '12th-man' (2.0) partners-in-misery and mediocrity knows no bounds. Truly sickening.
Originally posted by Existence:
Umm...for starters, "someone threw a handful of popcorn onto him" isn't near as inflammatory as "someone threw food onto him". So please get with the program, and start using "food" again. I had thought you all were on board with that already. So disappointing!

But seriously, since you are so anxious to prolong the outrage (albeit less effectively of late), allow me to be devils advocate a bit....

Where in the video is the image of a "Seahawks fan" spilling the popcorn? I mean, we clearly have a victim here. We have a weapon. Yet there is no witness of the actual perpetrator. It seems to me that had an evil, cheating, willing to excuse any behavior Seahawks fan wanted to insult Bowman with this gesture, they would have spilled something a little more....disgusting on him. Now THAT would be worth the possible expulsion and arrest for a fan without conscience or ethics....right?

But on the other hand, if a Niners fan wanted to frame an entire fanbase, wanted to create outrage, wanted to set the stage for a blood feud, wanted the collective indignation of an entire country aimed squarely against Seattle, but they didn't want to truly harm their own player, wouldn't this be considered mission accomplished?

Far fetched I know. But it seems to me, everyone is ASSUMING the most important detail in this matter. If you're going to blow your indignation out of proportion, at least be sure it's aimed in the right direction. If "guilty by association" can be extrapolated to the degree you guys are all trying to stretch it, then surely we could logically deduce that every 49ers fan supports stabbing opposing fans in the Candlestick parking lot, no?

The depraved depths to which the typical Hawks fan will go to rationalize reprehensible behavior on the part of their '12th-man' (2.0) partners-in-misery and mediocrity knows no bounds. Truly sickening.

i love how he starts off splitting hairs between a handful of popcorn and whether or not it equates to food being thrown. do people eat popcorn? yes i think they do, and i like to call that kind of stuff food. its also one thing to rationalize it on your own teams board, but coming over here with that s**t? its laughable.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Existence:

i love how he starts off splitting hairs between a handful of popcorn and whether or not it equates to food being thrown. do people eat popcorn? yes i think they do, and i like to call that kind of stuff food. its also one thing to rationalize it on your own teams board, but coming over here with that s**t? its laughable.

Its a joke. They formulate dumb ass s**t in their circle jerk and try to jizz it around the internet. They are pretty much down to Raider level fans at this point. Pieces of s**t i hope they f**king choke on their popcorn when Manning throws for 400 yards on the legion of crackbabies.
Classless is as classless does. The whole Seattle organization from the top down just oozes classlessnes. Cheaters, thugs and loudmouth dumbasses that are an embarrassment to the NFL.
You Mad ?
Share 49ersWebzone